Is football fixed?

You have to wonder about it sometimes, and I think it would be that hard to do. I've seen some pretty wierd stuff happen, like not going for two, going for a touchdown when all you need is two points, going for a touchdown while you are down by three with only a few seconds left and an interception happens, with the DB being the only player in the area. And the most of the team could be left in the dark. Only the coach and QB could pull it off.

Makes ya wonder....

And the coach and that QB last night...Booker or whatever, were pretty adamant about going for 2.

That made no sense whatsoever. Wasn't going to win the game no matter what they did.

BUT...37...a strangely weak and underthrown ball into the endzone for the meaningless 2 point conversion keeping it at 36.

Too strange...did you see how sure the coach was with the two fingers up in the air to go for two?

Fixed if you ask me.

Oh no! Now you tell me pro football is fixed. What am I going to do. I just heard last week that the WWE, formerly the WWF is said to be fixed. That just can't be so. Those guys are for real, aren't they. But football? Yeah, I can see that. :(

Another thing that I thought of, they might be playing for last place now. The worst teams always gets the higher picks in the draft...

Originally posted by buckaroo
Oh no!  Now you tell me pro football is fixed.  What am I going to do.  I just heard last week that the WWE, formerly the WWF is said to be fixed.  That just can't be so.  Those guys are for real, aren't they.  But football?  Yeah, I can see that.  :(
What in the world are we going to do. WWE, Nascar and NFL fixed? The next thing we will hear is the PGA has set things up for Tiger.

Back
Top Bottom