Jeff Gordon To Publish Biography

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
For you Jeff Gordon fans out there.....

Jeff Gordon To Publish First-Ever Authorized Biography, Book Scheduled to Release October 18th, 2016

http://jeffgordon.com/jeff-gordon-t...-book-scheduled-to-release-october-18th-2016/

Jeff-Gordon-His-Dream-Drive-Destiny-Cover.jpg

Technically it looks like Joe Garner is publishing it

Lies I tell you, it will be filled with lies. Probably a chapter to Joey on fighting with or without the helmet.

I'll read. Haven't found any good NASCAR books lately....

That almight Tell All book I have been bragging about finally will come to light!!!

Seriously, an obvious buy.

I will be the odd duck here, but, I will passing on this one.

Somehow, the choice of that pablum nugget to release as a teaser doesn't leave me expecting the book to delve too deeply into the inner Jeff Gordon. Could be wrong of course.

I'd like to read it but I wonder if the local library will have it, I don't know. For $40, I can get seats at the Michigan race.

I'll wait until the price drops and then maybe I'll but the electronic version. I doubt he will tell us much about his experiences other than what has already been documented.....hope I'm wrong though....

I don't imagine his Peeler Bar period will rate a mention.
"Period" assumes an end date. ;)

Seriously though...the book we know he's not going to write (but wish he would) would be one of the most fascinating reads of all-time.

Seriously though...the book we know he's not going to write (but wish he would) would be one of the most fascinating reads of all-time.
Totally understood. Old habits are hard to break. :D

Agreed ... it would be.

If it was a true biography and told everything...... I would buy it.... the same with Mark Martin and his years at Roush..... and afterward....... I don't think either one will ever bare their souls as to the inner workings and what really happened......

I believe t'was Ricky Craven who, upon leaving Hendrick, said the wise don't burn bridges crossed.

Reactions: sdj
....and I get called a fanboi? Maybe you girls can get to Barnes & Noble early for the book signing. LOL. :D

Back
Top Bottom