JG Fan Club

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
To be honest, I'm disappointed in the "package" I received after renewing my membership again.

I'll still be his fan, but no more $$$.

Originally posted by majestyx@Mar 19 2004, 02:34 PM
I haven't gotten mine yet, kat. What's the big disappointment?
Used to have T shirt, Cap, key chain, pics, car stickers, and more.

I still wear the T and cap, have the key chain and pics.

This year, mostly YAWN stuff :( .

I'm kinda sorry that I spent the $$ but will NOT stop being a JG fan!

Originally posted by majestyx+Mar 19 2004, 01:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (majestyx @ Mar 19 2004, 01:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--97forever@Mar 19 2004, 01:53 PM
Jeff Greene?
Yeah, right on smarta$$! :p [/b][/quote]
:nyanya: :nyanya:

Well, kat, when I went home for lunch, mine had arrived. I will say that some of it is a little cheesy, but I do go to the track and I do use the 'bucks' that they send! I like the koozy! Those you can't get at the track either! :)

Originally posted by majestyx@Mar 19 2004, 05:01 PM
Well, kat, when I went home for lunch, mine had arrived. I will say that some of it is a little cheesy, but I do go to the track and I do use the 'bucks' that they send! I like the koozy! Those you can't get at the track either! :)
Maj, yours sounds different than mine. I didn't get a koozy. Want MY coupons? NO charge!

Thanks for the offer, kat, but mine are all that I need. Let's see, what all was in mine: koozy (neoprene), reusable 35mm camera (1 roll film included), belt-clip radio w/earbuds, plastic rain poncho, small insulated cup, and 3-$10 track coupons. I think that was all. Like I said, some of it was kinda cheesy, but it was okay for the most part!

I can't remember when my membership is up for renewal, but some of those things sound like stuff my grandson would like. :D I'll keep the little can koozy though! :lol:

It's a foam can holder with advertising, you see em all over at the track.

I got a shirt, autographed 8x10, a welcome letter, membership decal, membership card, trackside coupons, and much more! ..... but not from Jeff's club! LOL!

Kevin Harvick fan club all the way!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom