Joey Logano

To the rims! One of the best burnouts of 2014.

Bmg0RqTIgAAZ4Uj.jpg:large

Notice how the tires in the back have white rims... I heard the 1:24 die cast of this car comes with the burnout tires and an extra set of sticker tires from Brads car lol

10322733_657591700980809_8424525479703756627_n.jpg

Notice how the tires in the back have white rims... I heard the 1:24 die cast of this car comes with the burnout tires and an extra set of sticker tires from Brads car lol

10322733_657591700980809_8424525479703756627_n.jpg

The way he has his helmet positioned in the car it looks like someone is sitting in it - kinda creepy

This weekend will mark the sixth anniversary of Logano’s much-hyped NNS debut, which came at Dover back in 2008 – less than a week after his 18th birthday. In that race, Logano started ninth and finished sixth. It was just two weeks and two races later, in his third-career start, that Logano made history by becoming the youngest NNS winner in NASCAR history.

http://joeylogano.com/buckle-up-200-race-preview/

Joey Logano Says NASCAR “Safer” Than NFL

There differences between the world of NASCAR and the NFL could not be greater. Many sports fans in the world do not even consider NASCAR to be a sport; they are wrong but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Both sports bring with them a certain element of danger. In NASCAR there are 43 cars traveling at speeds of almost 200 MPH, often in very tight packs. In the NFL, 300 pound men are colliding with one another over and over again with the intent to hit the other as hard as they can.

Although both sports have their own types of danger, one NASCAR driver feels that his sport is not nearly as dangerous as the NFL. Earlier this week Joey Logano visited the Detroit Lions during their OTA’s. It was during this visit that Logano expressed why he felt that NASCAR was a safer sport than that of the NFL.

Read the story here.

Joey Logano Says NASCAR “Safer” Than NFL

There differences between the world of NASCAR and the NFL could not be greater. Many sports fans in the world do not even consider NASCAR to be a sport; they are wrong but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Both sports bring with them a certain element of danger. In NASCAR there are 43 cars traveling at speeds of almost 200 MPH, often in very tight packs. In the NFL, 300 pound men are colliding with one another over and over again with the intent to hit the other as hard as they can.

Although both sports have their own types of danger, one NASCAR driver feels that his sport is not nearly as dangerous as the NFL. Earlier this week Joey Logano visited the Detroit Lions during their OTA’s. It was during this visit that Logano expressed why he felt that NASCAR was a safer sport than that of the NFL.

Read the story here.
Obvious statement if you look at the number of injuries per week in any given football game vs a nascar race

Hey man Penske was the class of the field... a late restart without dropping a piston and he could have had it. So i dont see whats so funny.
You said you hope Joey Logano will get as many wins as Richard Petty. That's what is so funny.

You said you hope Joey Logano will get as many wins as Richard Petty. That's what is so funny.
What?! LMFAO :XXROFL: I think you all need to look back and check that again... I said I hope Joey can get a win in his 200th start ... which was saturday night... Not even too sure how u could mistake that for THAT... LOL

I dont care who u are... running 4th with 20 to go 2 laps after restarting 8th, dropping a cylinder and still finishing 9th is impressive. No?

Pssst...You guys realize what this thread is; right?
Its me keeping to my own little corner of this forum as to not interrupt you guys with anything about Joey... Because we all know how that turns out... especially with him running well.... So get off me.... Unless you want be to go back to making a new thread for each topic? I could do that if you like...

That was a dumb move. Joey has what, 5 wins? Both of Bobby's drivers have double digit wins. Keep playin with fire.
So? Ur point? Like I care.... what I cant stand behind my driver because his has more wins? LMAO Plus I like fire.

The point is... and I figured you guys would know by now.... it desnt matter what you people think.. at all...

Why does everything turn into some stupid BS like this? Seriously... you guys have nothing better to do I guess?

All that happened here was I pointed out it was his 200th start... low and behold the haters come out.... Go figure :rolleyes: Thats alright I guess even negative publicity is still publicity right? lol

"Hey everyone.. SlicedBread made a post! Lets go make fun of him and Joey!"

:rolleyes:

LMAO and yet still.. here I am.. not caring what you think.

Wow, two posts in a row? You know what that means; right?
We is in yo head...(and I must say, it's vast in here, like Amazon.com, except.........there's no product on the shelves.)
:D

I believe that Kyle was better than Joey on Saturday night. Having said that, I was struck by the fact that Joey is now a guy you have to think about beating in order to win a race, or even the Championship. Sliced has every reason to be proud, and I respect the passion. I really, really, really like who Joey has become. No, I don't wish he was still at JGR because I think he needed a move--particularly to Penske to make this happen. The dude looks happy, and has swagger. He has survived, and you have to respect that.

Back
Top Bottom