Joey Logano

Who brought "you know who" into a Joey thread, I came over here to support Joey and Sliced
tumblr_m3az0ljJj51r0s04ro1_500.gif

When Marcos Ambrose finally leaves I will have to find another driver to follow and at the moment it has to be Joey or Brad. Decisions, decisions......
I'd wait till next year to see how the downforce effects drivers before making that call... but thats just me.

More HERE

Logano heads into Saturday night's race at Charlotte Motor Speedway at the top of the Chase rankings and confident he's a legitimate title contender with his No. 22 Team Penske crew. It's a spot Greg Zipadelli always believed Logano could reach.

Zipadelli was Stewart's crew chief at JGR and spent three seasons atop the pit box with Logano before Zipadelli moved into a management role at Stewart-Haas Racing.

"We asked him to do something he probably wasn't ready to do," Zipadelli said. "He did the best he could at the time, and I think he got beat up over it."

Logano left JGR with 41 top-10 finishes in 144 starts in the No. 20. He also won five poles, but never earned a spot in the Chase. In his first season with Penske last year, he had career-highs in top-fives, top-10s, laps led and made the Chase.

"I think the change was good for him. He went to a group that was excited about having him — not that Gibbs wasn't, but they made different choices," Zipadelli said. "We pushed him pretty early. There was never a day I didn't think that kid had talent."

I can understand Joey laying down a bit in qualifying, but someone needs to tell Kez he won in the first round. 17th?

Not a good thing when you get grouped along with Juan Montoya.

Expect a flame out. :D

LOL Fox sports articles are a joke. Just like their counterpart in the news dept.

That article made me just a tad bit dumber.

Lol.. Still... best start to a chase ever.. on top of finishing in the top 6 in 10 of the past 11 races. Not sure Montoya ever did that.

Keep in mind.. Joey really only has to have 2 more good races. He wins any of the races in the next round and he can take it at Homestead.

Joey's great and looks to have a good shot at the final four.
I also like his blue color better than brads.

Joey's great and looks to have a good shot at the final four.
I also like his blue color better than brads.
Blasphemy. That blue deuce is one of the nicest looking cars out there. I like the white scheme he's been running this year too.

I'm indifferent to Joey's Charlotte scheme. I like his regular one better.

No slouching though... topped final practice... i hope he grabs another win or Larson or another non-chaser gets it.. then everyone will be reeeeally worried about Dega
Yeah, definitely part of the reason he'd want to run up front and take another in this segment. If he's able to take that free pass away from one of his competitors that's huge.

I still ain't rooting for him though. I've got my own team to worry about. My guy has work to do.
Honestly.. I wish him luck... Of anyone that took a hit last week I hope he can pull out of it first... but thats also somewhat because the other guys are more of a threat ;)

I wouldnt mind seeing JJ, Brad, Gordon and Harvick fall out this round lol

Honestly.. I wish him luck... Of anyone that took a hit last week I hope he can pull out of it first... but thats also somewhat because the other guys are more of a threat ;)

I wouldnt mind seeing JJ, Brad, Gordon and Harvick fall out this round lol
But wouldn't that leave a whole bunch of undeserving potential champion possibilities?

Back
Top Bottom