Johanna Long

Thank's Andy, I was wondering what was going on with her racing career.

great article Andy thanks for posting

She'll have a tough time finding a sponsor that wants her as a spokesperson for their brand. They either want men or very good looking women.

• Unfortunately the the Nascar community in general is a lot less tolerant of women in racing than those well intentioned critics on this board . I think we are a lot closer to having a woman President than accepting women in Nascar.

• Unfortunately the the Nascar community in general is a lot less tolerant of women in racing than those well intentioned critics on this board . I think we are a lot closer to having a woman President than accepting women in Nascar.

I actually think a lot of folks would love to see a woman with the driving talent of Joanna Long in a Sprint Cup Car.

I actually think a lot of folks would love to see a woman with the driving talent of Joanna Long in a Sprint Cup Car.
I lot being ? 25-30 ? maybe 40 people ? Not being negative , but you should see the comments on Danica's posts to fans . They stop just short of death threats . The guys that beat up Mike have always been the hard core Nascar fan .

I would like to see her given a chance because I think she's earned it. This goes for many young drivers,

However if it doesn't pan out regardless of her individual person-ness the opportunity should end.

I lot being ? 25-30 ? maybe 40 people ? Not being negative , but you should see the comments on Danica's posts to fans . They stop just short of death threats . The guys that beat up Mike have always been the hard core Nascar fan .

I will not deny the hate and I would love to see all threatening attackers outed or exposed. but I honestly believe you are overstating matters.

Last of all while I do not know if the low lifes that attacked Wallace were Nascar fans. Aside from addressing your claim I have no interest in what type of trash they were.

But I do not believe they are typical or representative of hardcore nascar fans.

I would like to see her given a chance because I think she's earned it. This goes for many young drivers,

However if it doesn't pan out regardless of her individual person-ness the opportunity should end.

Unfortunately aside from being rich, it is a market driven process in most all cases.

I'm still waiting for @Matthew2470 to walk up to Johanna Long and inform her about the size of her thighs and ass.

Why would I do that? I'm sure she's well aware of her proportions and perfectly at peace with her appearance. She's a cute girl. Unfortunately for her she's not what corporate America wants as a spokesperson. If she were she'd have a top ride with a big sponsor.

Johanna is a very pretty young woman, so you're wrong for implying she isn't.

She is a cute "girl next door" type. She's like a 7 in small town USA and a 5 in LA or New York. We live in a shallow society. Not my fault. I'd love to see her in a top ride and see how she'd fare.

Why would I do that? I'm sure she's well aware of her proportions and perfectly at peace with her appearance. She's a cute girl. Unfortunately for her she's not what corporate America wants as a spokesperson. If she were she'd have a top ride with a big sponsor.

That explains why sponsors chomped at the bit to get behind the Cope Twins and Kenzie Ruston. Oh wait, that didn't happen.

She is a cute "girl next door" type. She's like a 7 in small town USA and a 5 in LA or New York. We live in a shallow society. Not my fault. I'd love to see her in a top ride and see how she'd fare.

Using your logic, Amber Balcaen should be a shoe-in for a Cup ride, yes?

And Danica's a 10? Plenty of people criticize her appearance. Someone said something about pancakes when referring to her chest size a while back on here.

People on here have also criticized the appearance of other female racers. One assclown has even said they can't win Late Model races or championships ignoring the fact that Johanna Long won the Snowball ****** Derby which is the most prestigious ******* race in all of grassroots racing.

Back
Top Bottom