Kim Kardashian Gets Oceans Elevened

I wonder if this is a bid to increase ratings? Call me skeptical.

tumblr_meyf2dj9rI1s05gn9o1_500.gif

I wonder if this is a bid to increase ratings? Call me skeptical.

That was also my first thought when I heard it. Everything they do always seems manufactured for attention, so even something serious like this leaves doubt in the minds of many.

Everywhere they go they are normally surrounded by an entourage plus the paparazzi, so it would seem like a difficult robbery to pull off.

I couldn't help but Google Kim Kardashian after seeing you start this thread. I thought that if I looked at recent pictures of her I may see the culprits that perpetrated this crime. The best I can tell is that this is not the first time that Kim has been robbed. It's clear that she's had much of her underwear stolen recently. I'll continue to look at these pics with hopes of determining who could be responsible. I'll do my best to try to keep you abreasts, err abreast of the situation.

I was interested to hear that earlier one of her body guards stopped a guy from trying to kiss her backside. I guess they took the rest of the night off. She got out of France fast enough. You'd think she'd be interested in staying in case the cops needed to interview her again. Or to ID suspects. Or identify any stolen items they might find.

I was interested to hear that earlier one of her body guards stopped a guy from trying to kiss her backside.
It would take a lot of lips to kiss all of that (liposuction transfer) inflated booty.

That was also my first thought when I heard it. Everything they do always seems manufactured for attention, so even something serious like this leaves doubt in the minds of many.

Everywhere they go they are normally surrounded by an entourage plus the paparazzi, so it would seem like a difficult robbery to pull off.
Actually I hadn't thought of it, but now that it is brought up I could see it being a more real thought. They do seem to do things with the idea of drawing attention and what better way than this.

Gems of that value aren't worn as everyday jewelry. They wear ''paste'' very good fakes while the real ones stay safe in a safe.
I heard she was bound and gagged and when they thought it safe the robbers broke in....:D

Raise your hand if you feel sorry for Kim K.
I don't keep up with her or her family, but I mean, I can't sit and cheer or crack jokes over somebody getting robbed at gunpoint. If the story is indeed legit, I'm sure it was really scary.

I'm waiting for the movie rights ...
Wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't happen. Actually would almost expect it. The whole thing just seems to have been too easy and set up to not be at least a inside job but more like a publicity type event.

Back
Top Bottom