Your Final 4

SlicedBread22

#TeamJL
Jimmie Johnson with his win at Martinsville.
Carl Edwards with his win in Texas
Joey Logano with his win at Phoenix
Kyle Busch in on points.

Can't wait for the "Congrats on your first championship Joey!" thread :D

this is a though one, and it comes down between Jimmie and Carl, I would love to see Carl get is his first, but, I want to see history made and JJ get his 7th, Kyle and Joey can go pound sand with each other

But, I wont be that unhappy if Joey takes it.

So for the TL/DR version, anyone but Kyle.

Trying not to be biased I have to give the edge to the 22 and the 48.. but then again the 18 won this race last season. I wouldn't mind seeing the 19 get it but not at the expense of Joey first cup lol the only one I really don't want to get it is Kyle

I'm cheering for Logano I guess. Joey was on the verge of being labeled a bust, found a new home and has become a megastar. It would be a good story. I wouldn't mind Jimmie either. Facebook would blow up at all of the hate he'd get. Carl would be ok, still don't like him, but it's always cool to see a first time champion, except last year, and that should tell how I feel about pulling for Kyle.

I will be cheering for Joey, he lost it the first year by a pit stop. They say you have to lose one before you win one. In that case 19 and 22 have the field covered.

Hoping Jimmie wins his seventh, but going with Kyle.

Jimmie, Carl and Joey are all great stories if they win. Neither of those four deserve to win based on the whole season, but NASCAR is anything but a meritocracy anymore.

Pulling for Jimmie easily. If I have to settle for someone else I'll go for Edwards

:rolleyes:

Joey is 3rd in overall points all season...... o_O

Harvick, Keselowski and Truex were all the best this season, in different ways. Neither are in the final four. Egregious.

Wouldn't mind Joey winning because he's more deserving than Kyle, Jimmie and Carl this year, and because he got screwed hard last year. But, for the third straight year, the best car/driver/team won't win the championship.

I'm pulling for the 48, C'mon let's get that 7th Championship!!!

Hard to say.

Joey was good at Texas & has experience with this format. Kyle won last year. Carl's team is the weakest of the 4 in many races I feel, but ran great at Kansas & Texas which are very similar to Homestead. Jimmie is a 6 time champ for a reason.

22 wins, 48 2nd, 18 3rd, 19 finishes 5th or 6th is what my gut tells me.

Last edited:
I would love to see history made at Homestead.. JJ for #7. Other than that, I think the most likely would be Edwards.

I'd really prefer to not see Joey win this one. He's too much of a sleeper. Personally I love the idea of JJ vs the toyotas, but yesterday went Joey's way.

Anyway, I say it's between the 19 and 48. 48 will be fast, Carl will rise, Joey will run 2-3. Kyle will make a late race run

Back
Top Bottom