Kerry

G

Gollum

Says on Nascar.com thet Kerry Earnhardt will be trying to qualify the #33 Chey for RCR at Talladaga. Don't know how to post a link so you will just have to go and read it for yourself. I really like Kerry and wish him well. But you know Kerry. :lol:

Unfortunately he doesn't have the talent like Jr. or is Dad, but I wish him well.

Sure he will DE... well i hope he at least makes it, i mean he hasn't run a car for a while right? wonder if he remembers how.. whats his best finish in cup? low 30s?

Originally posted by Gollum@Apr 15 2004, 08:33 PM
Well don't feel bad Kat at least you can post one. :lol:
I'm learning Gollum :wub: and DE can be a LOT of help.

Spok4 has shown me about 3 differant times. but Just as soon as he walks off I forget. :lol:

Originally posted by Gollum@Apr 15 2004, 08:51 PM
Spok4 has shown me about 3 differant times. but Just as soon as he walks off I forget. :lol:
Gollum :wub: do you know how to copy and paste?

About the only thing I know about a computer is to turn it on, send email and talk on this board :lol:

Originally posted by DE_Wrangler_2@Apr 15 2004, 07:20 PM
One of these times he's gonna rip off a win!! :)
Let's start with making the field first, shall we? :)

Originally posted by Gollum@Apr 15 2004, 06:05 PM
About the only thing I know about a computer is to turn it on, send email and talk on this board :lol:
That's more than enough skills to copy and paste a link. :D

Go to whatever page you want to link to. Move your cursor to the "address" bar. Right click and you get a drop down menu. Choose "copy" and click it. It will be saved until you "copy" something else.....nothing else to do there. Then when you want to post that link (say here on the forum), just go to the place you want to put it. It doesn't matter if you type something first or latter.........just put your cursor where you want to paste and right click again. You get another drop down menu.......just click "paste". It'll paste the last "copy" you did.

Try it........it's easier than closing pop ups!! :D

Followed your instructions and tried it on the test forum it work like a charm. Thanks DE. Now if I can just remember it. :cheers:

Gollum can't learn to much at one time. It gives him a head ache. :wacko:

Gollum :wub:, we both to eat more fishies....great brain food!

DE has really helped me even tho we on different coasts (and many times on different political issues) but he sure can be a great tutor!

DE's motto shoule be "If you need help, here I am"....hehe

Kerry may have had a talk, or two with brother Dale Jr. Who the hell knows. One thing for sure is that Dad passed something on to the boy Jr. I can accept that. But Dale Jr. does not have the crew behind him that Sr. did. ;) Anyone with a good grab on Nascar racing on plate tracks can see that. ;)

Originally posted by kat2220@Apr 15 2004, 10:18 PM
OOO Bunchy, you're gonna get flack for that statement. :)
I can deal with it Kat. I thought this was a fair forum these days. B)

Originally posted by pbunch+Apr 15 2004, 11:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pbunch @ Apr 15 2004, 11:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--kat2220@Apr 15 2004, 10:18 PM
OOO Bunchy, you're gonna get flack for that statement. :)
I can deal with it Kat. I thought this was a fair forum these days. B) [/b][/quote]
It really is but JR fans may roast your butt! :p

I ain't gonna roast Bunchy's butt on that!! :D He actually (and finally) admitted that the kid can drive!! :D :cheers: :cheers:

Originally posted by DE_Wrangler_2@Apr 15 2004, 11:02 PM
I ain't gonna roast Bunchy's butt on that!! :D He actually (and finally) admitted that the kid can drive!! :D :cheers: :cheers:
You got that right buddy. What the hell is up? B)

Cutie's temperture.............Charlie crapped by the back door earlier!! :( Glad I'm not Charlie!! :)

Originally posted by DE_Wrangler_2@Apr 15 2004, 11:10 PM
Cutie's temperture.............Charlie crapped by the back door earlier!! :( Glad I'm not Charlie!! :)
:XXROFL: Gotta love those k9ssssssss. :p

I've always felt sorry for Kerry, thought he kinda got the short end of the stick and I would love to see him get a good ride and go all the way to the top!

Back
Top Bottom