Keselowski and Stewart Fined

I'm watching the evening news on ABC and they're throwing Tony under the bus big time again. They insinuated that this proves that he meant to hit Ward. Freakin Assholes

I bet Ward's attorneys are getting nice and moist from all this mess. :(

hey dont forget the kid was smoking pot. That takes the wind out of their sails

I just saw the ABC evening news. They showed Tony backing into Brad then Tony's sprint car incident. They reported Stewart was fined $25k and another driver was also fined. I expect better reporting.

I just saw the ABC evening news. They showed Tony backing into Brad then Tony's sprint car incident. They reported Stewart was fined $25k and another driver was also fined. I expect better reporting.

I think one thing people have to keep in mind about the media, any media is that they excel in two things. 1) being lazy and 2) sensationalize the **** out of everything.

I think one thing people have to keep in mind about the media, any media is that they excel in two things. 1) being lazy and 2) sensationalize the **** out of everything.

You calling Andy lazy?

I bet Ward's attorneys are getting nice and moist from all this mess. :(

Tony's lucky that this happened AFTER the decision not to file criminal charges against him was made. Regardless of the facts at Canandaigua, if law enforcement officials and/or grand jury members had seen him lose his temper this way before they made that decision and so soon after the sprint car accident, there might have been different outcome. That aside, I agree that this incident is almost certainly not going to help him any with any possible civil suit against him.

Yay, fat boy didn't get away with his crazy sheet.

Still confused how Hamlin gets away with ramming 2 car in the garage, but what Kez did was totally unsafe.
You talk like you saw it in person. Show me the magic mystery video where hamlin RAMMS the 2.

Like I said before................ all drivers are not treated the same, I remember a certain driver that turned another guy under caution in the truck series and had to sit out a CUP race as well as a fine and points. What a load of horse droppings to bother fining Brad and Tony chump change and worse not to do ANYTHING to Denny.
Kenseth got out of breath for the first time in ten years, that was punishment enough for him :rolleyes:

This. Clearly. ****** stupid that Bagley and Pistone talked more about Kyle than they did those involved over the past couple of days. I hadn't even thought of it. bull****......and NASCAR comes up with their idiotic Violation Levels to clearly explain everything to nobody.

Absolutely. See Richmond '14 and the Kyle's suspension for turning Hornaday. Absolutely agree. Thank you.

This. Clearly. ******* stupid that Bagley and Pistone talked more about Kyle than they did those involved over the past couple of days. I hadn't even thought of it. bull****......and NASCAR comes up with their idiotic Violation Levels to clearly explain everything to nobody.

I knew they wouldnt do anything to brad, he has the wrong last name. They probably gave him a popsicle too, after all he had a little scuff on his neck from that bully Matt Kenseth :rolleyes:

Only good thing about the whole deal is that they hardly showed Harvick at all after the race

Only good thing about the whole deal is that they hardly showed Harvick at all after the race
giphy.gif

I knew they wouldnt do anything to brad, he has the wrong last name. They probably gave him a popsicle too, after all he had a little scuff on his neck from that bully Matt Kenseth :rolleyes:

Harvick is a great man.

Back
Top Bottom