Keselowski and Stewart Fined

i wonder what kyle18 will do if uncle harv wins the cup
Same thing as me..

:windows:

mca-tv-smash-o.gif

i wonder what kyle18 will do if uncle harv wins the cup

Brad won it and I didnt explode, surely I can deal with the bully winning it. Dude has the best car on the track every week, he really should win it

Tony's lucky that this happened AFTER the decision not to file criminal charges against him was made. Regardless of the facts at Canandaigua, if law enforcement officials and/or grand jury members had seen him lose his temper this way before they made that decision and so soon after the sprint car accident, there might have been different outcome. That aside, I agree that this incident is almost certainly not going to help him any with any possible civil suit against him.

Based on my Ironside and Bill Kurtis hosted A&E viewing, I don't think it would be admissible evidence. The decision on Canandaigua had to be based on the facts relevant to that event. Tonys career was not the criteria, just his role in the tragic event.

Backing into the idiot Saturday night at Concord Speedway had nothing to do with Ward past present or future and I think the DA and the Grand jury would have had to honour that condition or premise.

I cannot address the civil aspect there just are not as many TV civil court episodes.

Based on my Ironside and Bill Kurtis hosted A&E viewing, I don't think it would be admissible evidence. The decision on Canandaigua had to be based on the facts relevant to that event. Tonys career was not the criteria, just his role in the tragic event.

Backing into the idiot Saturday night at Concord Speedway had nothing to do with Ward past present or future and I think the DA and the Grand jury would have had to honour that condition or premise.

I cannot address the civil aspect there just are not as many TV civil court episodes.

lol That's great. Try watching judge Judy to help you figure the civil part.

This thread has so much bullcrap in it, I feel as if I need waders up to my armpits to get through it.
At times, I'm totally lost as to what, exactly, some of you are talking about. If fact, I think some of you
may have indulged in too much of something, be it legal or illegal.
I'd clean this thread up, but haven't a clue where to start --- maybe the first post?

Be that as it may, y'all are as funny as hell. Strange, but funny.

This thread has so much bullcrap in it, I feel as if I need waders up to my armpits to get through it.
At times, I'm totally lost as to what, exactly, some of you are talking about. If fact, I think some of you
I'd clean this thread up, but haven't a clue where to start --- maybe the first post?

I'd say we took a hard right somewhere around the end of page 2 lol.. When blank Busch came into the picture :D

It would probably be admissable character evidence if it can survive the balancing test. Is it more probable than prejudicial? Is it likely to bias the jury. It could be introduced to show that Stewart has a propensity to react violently to things and that while running over Kevin Ward, he was acting in accordance with that propensity.

/quote]

i'd fine 'em all .....as they suggested for kez ! :D/quote]

So if Ambrose and Mears got fined for fighting at Richmond, why didn't Kenseth get fined?

Hamlin getting nothing is a huge joke as well. IMO the 4 of them should have been fined, with Kez getting the largest one. Put them all on probation and call it a day.

It would probably be admissable character evidence if it can survive the balancing test. Is it more probable than prejudicial? Is it likely to bias the jury. It could be introduced to show that Stewart has a propensity to react violently to things and that while running over Kevin Ward, he was acting in accordance with that propensity.

This suit wont see the light of day of a courtroom. The family is gonna try and cash in on Tony

Smokes car was accidentally jammed into reverse when he was plowed into from behind at a very high rate of speed by a driver with road rage. Smoke, not knowing this at the time, tried to clear himself of the off track combatants and was struck once more violently by the #2 car at which point Smoke was able to free the shifter and get out of the way. That is how I seen it and the enhanced version of the video clearly confirms this to be true. :) :lilangel:

Tony's lucky that this happened AFTER the decision not to file criminal charges against him was made. Regardless of the facts at Canandaigua, if law enforcement officials and/or grand jury members had seen him lose his temper this way before they made that decision and so soon after the sprint car accident, there might have been different outcome. That aside, I agree that this incident is almost certainly not going to help him any with any possible civil suit against him.

Why is he lucky? Everyone and anyone who has followed NASCAR for the last 20 years knew Tony Stewart was a hot head with a bad temper. If they wanted to see that a simple Youtube search would show Tony doing a lot worse than putting a stupid kid in his place.

This suit wont see the light of day of a courtroom. The family is gonna try and cash in on Tony

Got to disagree DanicaFreak . The family has suffered a terrible loss and they want someone to atone . IF he was found guilty criminally , that would be great . But if not , the only LEGAL way is via civil court. Tony is a hothead and I'm not at all certain that he could not have avoided that accident .As a parent , you have a duty to see this thing through.

feels like family!

Got to disagree DanicaFreak . The family has suffered a terrible loss and they want someone to atone . IF he was found guilty criminally , that would be great . But if not , the only LEGAL way is via civil court. Tony is a hothead and I'm not at all certain that he could not have avoided that accident .As a parent , you have a duty to see this thing through.

See your point. Ted as I am a parent....but with all the mud slinging onto their son's life that will occur there comes a time when you have to think is it worth putting the family through that?

So if Ambrose and Mears got fined for fighting at Richmond, why didn't Kenseth get fined?

Hamlin getting nothing is a huge joke as well. IMO the 4 of them should have been fined, with Kez getting the largest one. Put them all on probation and call it a day.

I see Matt v Kez more like Tony v Joey. The only real punch thrown was by the JGR crew member.

Hamlin getting a walk is odd. Reporters were saying they were running into each other, and it sure looked like Hamlin ran into Kez in the garage. That shouldn't be tolerated on any level.

The Ward kid was stoned and made a huge mistake. If anyone should be suing, it should be Stewart suing the Ward family for mental anguish.

Typical of most threads. I think people just like to ramble on

The Ward kid was stoned and made a huge mistake. If anyone should be suing, it should be Stewart suing the Ward family for mental anguish.
Not too sure it would have made a difference if he were sober... I mean.. if anything he probably just would have been more angry at Tony

I see Matt v Kez more like Tony v Joey. The only real punch thrown was by the JGR crew member.

Hamlin getting a walk is odd. Reporters were saying they were running into each other, and it sure looked like Hamlin ran into Kez in the garage. That shouldn't be tolerated on any level.

Yeah true, I suppose Kenseth's reputation may have gotten him a pass on that one. Hamlin was stirring it up though, and I think he should have gotten a fine at least.

Yeah true, I suppose Kenseth's reputation may have gotten him a pass on that one. Hamlin was stirring it up though, and I think he should have gotten a fine at least.
Hamlin will pay the price sunday with a pit road speeding penalty late in the race...Too late to make up enough positions to advance...That will piss him off more than a bs $$$$ fine....

Hamlin was used as a scapegoat last year because he dared to say that Nascars newest and latest answer to aero push had problems. After his fine, public disgrace and ridicule, Hamlin was most importantly used by the royal council as an example of things to come if another cross word from drivers or crew was uttered. It has worked for the most part except for that pesky Lord Earnhardt Jr. Hamlin has earned immunity from the lash this time.

Back
Top Bottom