Kevin Harvick 2014 Predictions?

You know that saying about the sun shining on a dogs ass every once in a while? Well you finally got one.

After reading that I memorized it for future use.

As a Harvick fan I am very happy, so far it has exceeded expectations.
Complaining about the crew was chronic, but overall his most mature performance. Very focused without any distracting shenanigans.

I think his chances of winning it all are as good as anyone's left in the hunt. Especially if he gets just a top 15 at Martinsville or just doesn't have a major problem. He has won there and could again.

But he will be stronger at the 1.5 milers and Phoenix imo.

Kevin has always be a top level driver, and his crew were average at best . The big factor in my opinion was Rodney Childers . He has proven to be at least a top five crew chief , maybe top three . We'll be talking about Rodney for a long time .

You know that saying about the sun shining on a dogs ass every once in a while? Well you finally got one.

There is no need for the continuous hate Reck, we like the same driver;). Only reason for my name and profile picture can be explained by visiting the @WhiningSmoke twitter page, but I'm done with that anyway.

There is no need for the continuous hate Reck, we like the same driver;). Only reason for my name and profile picture can be explained by visiting the @WhiningSmoke twitter page, but I'm done with that anyway.

:XXROFL:

No kidding?

I had you pegged for a Tony fan. LOL

:XXROFL:

No kidding?

I had you pegged for a Tony fan. LOL

Lol it's funny how the world works. If you don't believe me I completely understand things only a diehard Gordon fan would understand. Laughing when Jimmie Johnson wrecks, constant fear of GWC's, frustration over the 2010 Las Vegas race, etc.

About the wins, yes but he can miss the Homestead cut and fall back to 9th or worse.

Thanks, Brian.
Ironically, I think it was Harvick's idea to reset back to 2,000 + chase and bonus points after falling out of the chase.

This year I have become more and more of a harvick fan. Hes always been there to help Patrick, is a good friend to Stewart.

Back
Top Bottom