Kim Crosby at Dega

71Fan

Am just now writing back and forth with Kim http://www.crosbymotorsports.com/

She sez the old 71 Realtree car she got from Dave was awesome in the ARCA race at Dega and that she had worked her way up to 7th when the engine just plain let go on lap 41. Not bad for a girl :D

Also said she couldn't even tell me how much fun she had, and that the fan response during her driver intro "knocked me off my feet!" Said they sold so many t-shirts they had to take mail orders and that "...and the crowd goes wild...." was in one newspaper.

She is counting her blessings and dig this.....She's working on a Busch deal and that as soon as the hats show up I get an autographed one :D

God I love watching dreams coming together. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hers? Or mine? :D

Hardscrabble first spotted that she had bought an old 71 car a while back and brought it to my attention...I think it was HS....and out of blue I wrote her to wish her good luck etc etc etc.......Not only did she write back but we have been carrying on an email thing ever since with her letting me know about upcoming stuff and writing back whenever I write her.

On her webpage it mentions that some magazine called her a marketer's dream and considering that she is an instructor at Buck Baker's School, I can imagine that she may have turned a few heads last Saturday at Dega.

Glad to hear that fans are taking notice of Kim, not because she is a she, but because all teh drivers who are not front runners deserve and need the attention.

Don't know what the T-shirts they sold so well looked like. But I tell ya one thing fer dem certain.

Who could possibly resist one if it carried Kim's latest sponsor?

"Boudreaux's Butt Paste " !! Gotta be a one of a kind sponsor and with an opportunity I'd grab one of the shirts myself..................

Good for her. Maybe we will get to see old Dave in the pits again too.

Just got a note from Kim. Busch deal is supposed to be finalized this weekend :D

Sorry Maj........Let's just say that some very old school types got their heads turned. How about this but not from the horses mouth.......

Robert Yates Power :D

PR stuff and all that. As soon as the cat jumps out of the bag I'll let ya know.

But yea, very interesting.

Back
Top Bottom