NASCAR Pick 'Em 2016 Talladega 1

KevinWI

Oldest Operating Motor Speedway In The World
Hi everybody.

Welcome back, make your picks, etc.

26178232611_ec2b5ec04b_o.png

25641833823_b33af95b08_o.png

It's Michael McDowell's time to shine! He's long overdue for that elusive first victory that has slipped away from him time and time again.

Crap...I missed the deadline again.
Yep me too...the noon Thursday deadline is tough enough and this week I learned we go by the eastern time zone...so I was 58 minutes late.

That's two missed picks for me so you can drop me from the game.

Yep me too...the noon Thursday deadline is tough enough and this week I learned we go by the eastern time zone...so I was 58 minutes late.

That's two missed picks for me so you can drop me from the game.
Two missed picks isn't hard to overcome. Everybody will get some high 30s. Keep on playing, It might work out.

Two missed picks isn't hard to overcome. Everybody will get some high 30s. Keep on playing, It might work out.

Yeah maybe but I play in too many leagues anyway and while I do like the scoring of this game, I think the Thursday noon eastern time for picks due takes away too much strategy.

Good luck to those that are still playing.

Yeah maybe but I play in too many leagues anyway and while I do like the scoring of this game, I think the Thursday noon eastern time for picks due takes away too much strategy.
Good luck to those that are still playing.
I like the Thursday noon cut off because to me it involves more strategy. No practice, no qualifying and no last minute changes to factor in. But to each his own. Have a good one.

what thread do i go to to pick a driver to win next race?
Because of the nature of the format for this game, you've arrived too late to play.

Look for it next year a couple of weeks before the 500.

I missed my pick too....but last year one of the plate races I got a 42 with Brian Scott and still came in second for the year, just because you miss a pick or two doesn't mean anything

what thread do i go to to pick a driver to win next race?

When next years enrollment rolls around, there will be a thread. To make picks, you will PM @KevinWI before noon eastern on Thursday before race weekend.

I didn't know the forum was back up. Burns my beans.
Bummer. We did have a lot of time though. The forum didn't come back till last week and we took Richmond off.

Welcome back, dude!

Back
Top Bottom