Kurt Busch

And now he's just said that Tony was responsible for the wreck. Seems to me it was the 2 car that came up into the 20. :mad:

It was definitely the 2 car's fault. You won't hear me take up for Tony very often but this was not Tony's fault.
Anybody think Kurt will get a race or two suspension?

What exactly happened?

Well, as usual FOX was in commercial when the good stuff happened.

Basically, #2 & #20 were racing one another hard, Busch pushed up the track and Stewart didn't back off, #2 goes around, #20 t-bones him.

Busch claims Stewart had been trying to wreck him all day and finally succeeded.

Can we say points, fines and suspension?

The way he drove up to the #20 in the pits was irrational. He put Ton's pit crew at risk of injury.

TexasRaceLady;286307]Kat, I cannot believe Kurt would do something that stupid.[/QUOTE]

BUT HE DID!

You'd think he'd have learned last time when he stopped at Jimmy Spencers hauler.

What NASCAR doesn't strip him of in terms of points and races, Rousch should!

All the more reason Jack should take the points. Roger wouldn't want to hurt his feelings. It might affect the way he drives...

I hope Tony Stewart goes apeshat on Kurt Busch and plays Buschwhacking like Spencer did.

Evidently, Spencer didn't hit him hard enough.

What NASCAR doesn't strip him of in terms of points and races, Rousch should!

Kat, come on now, I know that Rousch is all that is evil as far as this board goes but he's gotta get a break once in a while :) J/K

And N2racin, I guess I forgot to add that Busch pulled up beside Stewart in the pit box causing Stewart's crewman to have to jump over the hood to avoid being hit. THEN, said he couldn't figure out Stewart today.

Bush

Wonder if Tony is extending a special invitation to Kurt for the prelude to the dream race?

The rest of the season should be interesting. I do agree that it was basically Kurt's fault. A big point deduction is warranted for his actions. Does anyone think that he has changed his driving style. :)

I have a feeling somebody will not be at pocono. When does busch's contract end?

I have a feeling somebody will not be at pocono. When does busch's contract end?

I have a feeling someone won't be at Daytona!

I watched the video clip - that was dirty, no good, reckless driving on Rubberhead's half.

Strike one: Maricopa County
Strike two: Tony Stewart's pit box

Where/when is strike three?

Strike one: Maricopa County
Strike two: Tony Stewart's pit box

Where/when is strike three?
Bristol 2003 - after Spencer tried to set him straight, when he took a g.d. cheap shot at Sterling, wrecking him and winning.

I remember the "boos." Louder than ever.

I remember the boos after he wrecked Marlin. Busch looked kind of foolish with his arms in the air and everyone letting him have it.

I still don't agree with Spencers tactics. I'm not saying Busch didn't deserve a slap in the mouth, I just don't believe in hitting someone when they're strapped in a vehicle.

I just saw the replays of that pit road incident and man I hope Kurt's got plenty of work to do around the house cause my guess is a minimum of 6 races. What a freakin moron!!
cry.gif

6885048_18_1.jpg

Image11.jpg

I guess this should end any BS speculation that he didn't really hit the car too.

The sad part is that Kurt endangered the crew member's life. Six race suspension minimum.

The worse part was he almost got Tony's crew. That is what is going to get him in the most trouble too. Maybe Rusty will come back and race during his suspension.

The worse part was he almost got Tony's crew. That is what is going to get him in the most trouble too. Maybe Rusty will come back and race during his suspension.

oops I was on the phone and didn't refresh my page and didn't see the 2 posts above.

Good golly guys, you are such goody two shoes. You act like these guys are nothing but angels out there. Seems you forget some of the things you said about Tony in the past.

I'm sure that NASCAR will probably fine that bad boy Kurt and it will probably hurt, but I doubt that they will suspend him. Probably a very strict probation, but even there, it's only because of what we have in today's society. In years past, this would have been a yawner. Nobody was hurt and the jackman, wasn't even holding a jack. I could have seen this in years past, with the jackman weilding his jack, swinging it at the car.

Guys, you know what, this sport is dangerous and those who participate in it, know just how dangerous it is, even those over the wall pit crew memebers. That jackman obviously thought that he there was some danger with bad boy Kurt coming down the pit lane as he didn't hesitate jumping out of the way. I say, way to go. You are on the top of your game, understanding what can and does happen on pit road.

So here's my question to y'all who seem to hate Tony, but wait, you hate Kurt more, what will you say if Tony retaliates? Who's gonna say "Good for you Tony?"

One last thing on this and then I'll move on, do you think that NASCAR is really thinking, "Wow, this is going to help in the viewership. People will now tune in to see if anything will happen between the two of these guys in the future"? Well, if they aren't, they're full of crap. :rolleyes:

Good golly guys, you are such goody two shoes. You act like these guys are nothing but angels out there. Seems you forget some of the things you said about Tony in the past.

I'm sure that NASCAR will probably fine that bad boy Kurt and it will probably hurt, but I doubt that they will suspend him. Probably a very strict probation, but even there, it's only because of what we have in today's society. In years past, this would have been a yawner. Nobody was hurt and the jackman, wasn't even holding a jack. I could have seen this in years past, with the jackman weilding his jack, swinging it at the car.

Guys, you know what, this sport is dangerous and those who participate in it, know just how dangerous it is, even those over the wall pit crew memebers. That jackman obviously thought that he there was some danger with bad boy Kurt coming down the pit lane as he didn't hesitate jumping out of the way. I say, way to go. You are on the top of your game, understanding what can and does happen on pit road.

So here's my question to y'all who seem to hate Tony, but wait, you hate Kurt more, what will you say if Tony retaliates? Who's gonna say "Good for you Tony?"

One last thing on this and then I'll move on, do you think that NASCAR is really thinking, "Wow, this is going to help in the viewership. People will now tune in to see if anything will happen between the two of these guys in the future"? Well, if they aren't, they're full of crap. :rolleyes:

Buckaroo this is one I don't agree with you on. I agree that I don't like Tony. I thought Kurt was changing after his interview after Kyle wrecked him in the All-Star Race.
What he did today was absolutly uncalled for. If he want to whip Tony's a** that is ok by me. The crew is in enough danger without someone doing something like that. Remember Bill Elliott's crew member that was killed on pit road at Atlanta causing the pit road speed limit? We don't need no more of that. That is what will get him in the most trouble. I say they will suspend him for at least one race. Don't think they won't. They did Kevin Harvick didn't they?

big ass fine, hefty probation, owner and driver points, unless they are gonna make a statement then add 1 race suspension

Yep, they suspended Kevin in the trucks, but not in what he makes his money. Also, when Elliotts crewmember was killed, it wasn't the same situation.

All I'm saying her is that today's NASCAR crowd is becoming more and more PC about it all. I don't know if it's because of the newbies in the sport, or what, but along with everything else, this sport is turning into a sissy sport. Most of the drivers are really nothing but big sissies with a few that are truely manly as in the old days. Tony and Kurt are manly as are a few others, but when you put nothing but cutesy, camera friendly, nothing but drivers in those cars, you have removed from the sport the things that brought it to what it is today.

I'd venture to say that few of these sissies today would fare well with those wild and wooley guys who made this sport. Go to your local track and see for yourself what type of guys really made this sport. The introduction of high dollar sponsors and their influence has tamed this sport way too much.

Gawd, today a guy can be punished for giving another driver the finger. What is next for this sport? :rolleyes:

Buck I think you better go back and recheck your facts. They suspended Kevin Harvink because of the incident in the truck series, but it WAS the Cup Series he had to sit out the race from, and I do think that's where he makes his money.

Buck I think you better go back and recheck your facts. They suspended Kevin Harvink because of the incident in the truck series, but it WAS the Cup Series he had to sit out the race from, and I do think that's where he makes his money.

He was suspended from the cup race at Martinsville. The incident was in the truck race but they couldn't get his attention there. It sure calmed Harvick down.

Back
Top Bottom