Kyle Larson

Monster? Isn’t that Dover? Let’s see, this must be The Lady in Black. No, no, no…. that was Darlington before the name was sexist. Can’t have an “ist” or “phobic.” Too Tough to Tame? That’s it. Or is it The Tricky Triangle? No, that ain’t it…

Rats. I’m so confused over names. I do know Lyle Carson had a heck of a run wherever they were…...

Kyle Larson - Rapid Fire

And to prove that not only is the Chili Bowl a big race, it's a vacation paradise, listen to his third answer.

Well he did it again this week another top 10 finish this kid is going to be the next Gordon or Johnson he is showing a lot of guts and talent in a very short time . Hope he can keep it up.

Well he did it again this week another top 10 finish this kid is going to be the next Gordon or Johnson he is showing a lot of guts and talent in a very short time . Hope he can keep it up.
Austin Dillon also finished in the top 10. I believe he is flying in under the radar of Kyle

NASCAR needs to do everything in its power to make Kyle well known among young kids. He's got the potential to be e next JG in terms of growing the aport. He'll attract a very good demographic as well.

Austin Dillon also finished in the top 10. I believe he is flying in under the radar of Kyle
yeah bad timing on Austin's part, just about any other recent year he would be in first, but the phenomenal driving of Larson is amazing.

NASCAR needs to do everything in its power to make Kyle well known among young kids. He's got the potential to be e next JG in terms of growing the aport. He'll attract a very good demographic as well.
Sports fans my age & younger are more focused on other atheletes our age like Clowney & Manziel

Sports fans my age & younger are more focused on other atheletes our age like Clowney & Manziel

Duh. Nfl is a Billion times more popular then nascar. Sadly most people probably have no idea who Dillon or larson are

Clowney carted off Texans practice early with 'sore' leg
College Football officials still searching for Vincent Smith's helmet
image.jpg

The Dillons have had a couple of good weeks, Ty kissed the bricks and Austin won the truck race. I don't think they had anything for Larson. Unfortunate he blew up. tomorrows another day, it would really be something if he won a cup race in his rookie year. He has been close, this might be his day.

Today's race showed why everyone gets so excited about this kid. First cup race at the track, his car was a **** brick the whole weekend, and he still managed to finish 4th. Awesome stuff

It was a great effort by Larson. He survived when it looked like he'd have an awful day.

Thanks to him Im most likely leading the points in Spikes game :D

Also an honorable mention to the guy who put together Jeff Gordons electrical :p lol

larsen's premier raw talent is something ya can't teach or learn.
anticipation .....w/ car control.......ta keep max momentum up.
MARK MARTIN was my driver for over 20 plus yrs. going with Kyle Larson.I think he will be the chase champ before long.{opinion}

Back
Top Bottom