Last Weekends Race Results & Loop Data

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
Maybe others will find this kind of data as interesting as I do or maybe not? For those that do, I figured that I'd post this info after each weeks race along with the link so that you can look at this data in whatever order you'd like.....

2015 Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 loop data link

Loop Data.jpg

Loop Data 2.jpg

Very interesting info. Nothing real surprising with the front runners. But cool to see how many passes they made in the day. Thanks for posting.

I would never put a whole lot of stock into passing statistics since it includes what happens under green flag pit stops, but the driver rating is probably the best statistic around. Number of laps inside the top fifteen and average position are useful too.

NASCAR Sprint Cup race number 3 of 3
Sunday, March 8, 2015 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Las Vegas, NV
267 laps on a 1.500 mile paved track (400.5 miles)

Time of race: 2:47:15
Average Speed: 143.677 mph
Pole Speed: 194.679 mph Cautions: 6 for 28 laps
Margin of Victory: 1.640 sec
Attendance: n/a
Lead changes: 18

Results.jpg

Results 2.jpg

Results 3.jpg

Results 4.jpg

Loop Data.jpg

from here

I'm thinking that if I had named the thread 'I Hate NASCAR's Last Weekends Race Results & Loop Data' it would have certainly grabbed more attention. ;)
5 of us liked your OP so that means "We Like It". :p

Takes me a while to wade through the numbers. The drop-off in quality passes between Atlanta and Vegas is interesting.
Yeah, there's a lot of info in there. I like looking at the loop data reports after the race. I find it very interesting watching my drivers numbers.

Back
Top Bottom