Legal set up

S

SilverRam

Just got off the phone with one of my sources,

Kurt Busch sent a memo to every driver this morning warning them that if anyone intentionally puts him into the wall, his lawyers will be taking action. Busch is also watning camera's on each drivers hands during the race, in order to review and inturpret the intentions.

What has this guy braught to Nascar anyway?

Give it up SilverRam. You have beaten this into the ground.

I would think that it depends on whether it is true or not. Hopefully it is just a rumor.

The last cost figure I heard for incar cameras was $30,000. Since the sponsors have to pay to have them in place, I wonder who would foot the bill.

Can't see it happening.

DeeDee,

I love to fan the flames, this is still a developing story, and will be for a while. :cuckoo:

Get over this Busch thing.....if anything Busch has lost even more credibility among his Cup peers. It is his loss that he said what he said over the radio, also Spencers' loss for doing what he did. IMO Busch has dug his own hole here,too bad he is a talented driver,but he needs to grow up!

Mopardh9,
you make some good points, which I have already made on other threads, and I won't get over it until I see Busch in the wall.

Go Roger Clemens! :p

I dont know how Kurt Busch could lose his credibility, the fat man started all of this. I cant wait until I see Busch in victory lane baby !

Originally posted by Oldgoat@Aug 23 2003, 10:13 AM
I would think that it depends on whether it is true or not. Hopefully it is just a rumor.
Hopefully? If this were true it would be all over the place. This is just another rumor like that "story" about his security team, started by a troll that hates Busch.

Could you imagine the headlines tomorrow if Sterling punched Busch in the mouth after the race... :D

Back
Top Bottom