Love it...or...List it

M

MELROSEMAFIA

Harvick sells vacation home: Even before NASCAR star Kevin Harvick grabbed the checkered flag at Charlotte Motor Speedway, he already had closed out another impressive accomplishment: More than a week earlier, he and wife DeLana sold their Kiawah Island vacation home for about $1.8 million more than they paid for it four years ago. The oceanfront spread at 99 Surfsong Road fetched $8.2 million in a sale that closed Oct. 2. The buyers are from New Jersey. The Harvicks, who live in North Carolina, bought the home in October 2010 as a getaway, a spokesman told The Post and Courier at that time. They paid slightly more than $6.4 million, or about $2 million less than what it had sold for three years earlier. An online marketing brochure from Kiawah Island Real Estate shows the property had been on the market for $9.5 million recently. The 5,348-square-foot, five-bedroom home was built in 2002 with 14 tons of antique building materials shipped from Europe, including ancient white columns imported from the French Provencal countryside, limestone fireplaces from aging castles and kitchen floor tiles from Italy. It also has a pool, county record show. The property tax bill for this year is $74,236.60.(Charleston Post and Courier)(10-20-2014)

Hmmmmm....Could there be a third name being added to the Stewart-Haas Racing team in the near future...$$$$$$$$$$

I may be missing something, but I don't see the connection between Harvick selling a house, and SHR replacing Danica.

I may be missing something, but I don't see the connection between Harvick selling a house, and SHR replacing Danica.

I'm just confused about the title. Huh?

Man, if I was going to have a vacation home, it'd be a log cabin deep within the Appalachia mountains.

Replacing her isn't likley

Back
Top Bottom