Martinsville RACE thread

Because a driver should never be upset when he gets wrecked and likely has a championship shot taken away.

Being upset is one thing.

Acting like a 4 year old? That's another. What a ****** baby.

Did you see Johnson cry like a little baby when he got wrecked by accident? No, because he is a champion.

Harvick has left Kenseth two choices;

Trust that Harvick wont follow through on his schoolyard threat or take Harvick out before he get chance to do the same. Either way, Harvick has drawn the line.

Being upset is one thing.

Acting like a 4 year old? That's another. What a ******* baby.

Did you see Johnson cry like a little baby when he got wrecked by accident? No, because he is a champion.
Chill out a bit. Kahne, Vickers, and Truex all actually retaliated today. Harvick's going to try to win the next two races; he has no time to mess around with Matt. Anyone would be hot after the race.

7ZkAWUD.png

Trust that Harvick wont follow through on his schoolyard threat or take Harvick out before he get chance to do the same. Either way, Harvick has drawn the line.

Its better when Harv is out for revenge, he stops thinking about winning races and just acts natural

Newman turned in another consistent race. Gotta give the guy (and team) credit. Can he keep it up for another three races?

I certainly hope that he does, a winless champion will be great......................... just what Brian was looking for

Its better when Harv is out for revenge, he stops thinking about winning races and just acts natural

I don't think that he'll do anything to harm his own chances and to ruin someone else's over a simple racing incident that happens frequently at short tracks would be pretty low. But, that's racing and what will be, will be :)

Newman turned in another consistent race. Gotta give the guy (and team) credit. Can he keep it up for another three races?

2 races oz. gotta beat tha other final 3 in tha 3rd . no points then.

wait...what did I miss? Harv threaten kenseth?

I don't think that he'll do anything to harm his own chances and to ruin someone else's over a simple racing incident that happens frequently at short tracks would be pretty low. But, that's racing and what will be, will be :)

Probably not but if he is in a position that he knows he wont advance Matt is in trouble, Harv has a really good memory

Just got done watching the DVR. I fast forwarded through a lot of it, only because I'm so tired.

But hell yeah, JUNIOR! Four wins this year, and a win at Martinsville, the place where only Gordon and Johnson win? Are you kidding me!? :D

Figures, the one time I have to miss an entire race, he wins it. LOL.

Sounds like I missed a good one. Damn, had to fix the leak at my well pressure tank.:mad:

Well if Brad isn't going to win, I want JR to win every race I go to. Place was going nuts.

I don't know if y'all could hear it on television. When Jr took the lead, I literally couldn't hear the cars over them. That place was rocking. Hell, they probably could have set a new world record for loudest crowd roar at a sports stadium.

Yeah, it was ridiculous. I'm sure the guys at the space station heard it.

Anytime fans are that excited about a race, it's a good day for the sport.

Dale Jr's press conference was wonderful. I was thoroughly entertained. He was having so much fun talking to us about Martinsville, the grandfather clock and how bad he wanted it, the race at Hickory and how much he loves short track racing, going to Martinsville with Dale Sr as a kid and his first time there, Whiskey River and the party he'd be having at his house after the race. That was the most enjoyable press conference I've ever sat through in my entire career. Jr's a class act and a genuine character.

You have pretty much convinced me that I need to find a way to get over there to see a race, I think I have convinced my wife so it might happen in a year or two
You can get GREAT tickets for literally 25 dollars. Hope to see you there next year or the next.
This was the most enjoyable of the races I've been to this year. The only one that came close in terms of electric atmosphere and excitement was this year's five hunnerd.

You can get GREAT tickets for literally 25 dollars. Hope to see you there next year or the next.
This was the most enjoyable of the races I've been to this year. The only one that came close in terms of electric atmosphere and excitement was this year's five hunnerd.

Sounds great, maybe you can buy me one of them highly acclaimed hot-dogs :D

Back
Top Bottom