Martinsville - "The Only Race in the Chase" - Pre Race Thread

uploadfromtaptalk1414070916849.jpg

I bet Johali is tearing up a little after looking at that pic...i know i am.:)
Yep, he knows that I stay on lakes in waterfront sites whenever possible. Last summer for our 3 week vacation we arranged it so we stayed at 6 different lakes for at least two full days each not including travel time. Even at Eldora we stayed at a huge lake 20 minutes from the track. Damn I gotta shut up, I wanna go camping. :D

Peyton Sellers dominated the Late Model race here earlier this month and appeared destined to win until getting wrecked by Sam Yarbrough on the last lap after Lee Pulliam got around him for the lead on a controversial restart. He'll be running Saturday's Truck Series race for WinTron Racing.

http://race22.com/peyton-sellers-running-ncwts-race-at-martinsville/

DP, that a new truck?

My group decided we're gonna go to the race! First time at M'ville for all of us, so cant wait!

How many of us are going from the board? Seems like quite a few.

Cant believe how many full races are on youtubes.

The past few days I've been watching Martinsville races.

Just saw the 2003 races there where Gordon swept.

Earlier in the year I saw the 1996 and 1997 ones. Good stuff.

INB4 Denny Hamlin wins this weekend and wrecks Joey Logano at Homestead racing for the lead on the last lap.

Cant believe how many full races are on youtubes.

The past few days I've been watching Martinsville races.

Just saw the 2003 races there where Gordon swept.

Earlier in the year I saw the 1996 and 1997 ones. Good stuff.

some have been taken down but Nascar is finally uploading new races on their channel so maybe they won't bury the old ones anymore. I never really have the time to watch old races though.

Gordon wins first practice. Hopefully he is able to find the same speed in qualifying.

Back
Top Bottom