Martinsville - "The Only Race in the Chase" - Pre Race Thread

I can totally see 24 winning and moving onto the homestead bowl on Sunday. Car is fast per the usual.

I can totally see 24 winning and moving onto the homestead bowl on Sunday. Car is fast per the usual.

Lol you're surprised by that? Gordon or Johnson winning at Martinsville is as set in stone as Peyton Manning getting 3 touchdowns every Sunday

Lol you're surprised by that? Gordon or Johnson winning at Martinsville is as set in stone as Peyton Manning getting 3 touchdowns every Sunday

Except when Peyton plans the Saints in the SB.

No, I'm not...

Let's not talk about Peyton Manning.. Too soon. Haha

His car is bad fast in race trim, knockout qualifying is a joke anyways. Sure hell be the guy to beat sunday

Lets hope he can stay outta trouble before he gets to the front.

Practice speed is just as pointless.

The one race I was hoping to see good results throughout and I come home to this ****? I'm overly mad right now.

Funny, I remember Gordon fans having a freakout last year during the race over a call Alan Gustafson made. This is how that turned out:
Gordon_Burnout.jpg

GordonWins.jpg

Jamie Mac on the pole :punkrocke. Hope he can get a points paying win before the year is over

looked like Carter was getting heavy for Jamie standing there

Plain sucked. Nothing specific happened. Just slow.
He said he was unexpectedly loose in and loose off but has a really fast car for the race and starting 13th should be no problem.

harv in tha hole already. p33
oughta be good racin watchin him come thru field ........or not. :D

Missed practice... missed qualifying...

Checked on it all... I like :)

Look like it may be a Joey and Jeff kind of race again... hopefully in that order

Whats up with Harvick?

Only positive thing about 13th is that Gordon will be on the inside so that will net him 2 freebies spots most likely.

These cars are heavier, faster and are running different tires so I'm sure it'll be different but Martinsville was definitely a two-groove track during the Late Model race earlier this month.

Are you guys seriously having a conniption over starting 13th? Give me a break..

Ya. Got a problem wit it, mullet?

:p

I have high standards.

Probably my fault for looking at the practice speeds. Def expected better.

Ya. Got a problem wit it, mullet?

:p

I have high standards.

Probably my fault for looking at the practice speeds. Def expected better.

He'll be alright. A couple years ago I thought 13th would have been amazing..

I copped 2 tixs wed am, taking my GF. She roots for Harv, my driver is Smoke, hoping he can keep streak alive and win a race this year.
This will be the second race for my GF. Took her to the Richmond night race last year and she loved it.

Short track racing, gotta love it, rubbing and thrashing, a driver track, not aero.

They ran an odd tire here in the fall. Now this time they are running a tire that is closer to the 2012 tire.

Back
Top Bottom