Matt Kenseth

Sure, I would go over there but there is nuthin but bash bash bash, none of the fuzzy feel good pukey kinda love thats goin on here :bleh:

Golden boy cant even win a race this year :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Come on man, we have to keep things interesting over there. And half of the bad stuff I've said about Kyle is a joke. I don't actually hold him responsible for the Menard wreck. That would be absurd. He's just such an easy target sometimes that I just can't resist.

As for Kenseth not having a win this year, it's not like Kyle has been tearing it up in that department either. He only has one win.

Sure, I would go over there but there is nuthin but bash bash bash, none of the fuzzy feel good pukey kinda love thats goin on here :bleh:

Golden boy cant even win a race this year :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Kyle is 17th in points and would be out of the Chase if it wasn't for the "win and you're in" deal. Kenseth is 3rd in points.

Kyle is 17th in points and would be out of the Chase if it wasn't for the "win and you're in" deal. Kenseth is 3rd in points.

KyBu's is a waste of a Chase spot. He'll be out of the running by lap 50 at Chicago and the only question is who he takes with him.

Matties "silky smooth" driving style earned him a 12th place finish in the snot nose race at R ichmond................................ GO MATT

Yeah, and that's crap. Sorry. You don't think he would race differently if we used the old format?

Matties "silky smooth" driving style earned him a 12th place finish in the snot nose race at R ichmond................................ GO MATT

Freakin' love it. Getting deep into the year, and the gloves come off! Love this! Bring it Kyle18fan!

Yeah, and that's crap. Sorry. You don't think he would race differently if we used the old format?

I think he would have raced differently too. But the stupid that has been going on since Watkins Glenn has nothing to do with the points format.
He will never be a genuine Sprint Cup title threat, until he overcomes his biggest obstacle, himself.

Unfortunately it has become his signature or identity, and his legacy will always be tainted by his immaturity. A what could have been story.

It has been going on for years, and he isn't demonstrating the ability or desire to move on toward being better.

Kenseth shouldn't even be in that series, taking attention away from the Candyman.

He will never be a genuine Sprint Cup title threat, until he overcomes his biggest obstacle, himself.

I saw him win the Slinger Nationals, KyBu can drive a race car but you're right he is a headcase and will keep sabotaging himself over the course of a 36 race season.

JGR obviously gave KyBu all the best equipment to win last night. I know that whenever Hamlin or Keneth win, that's what I hear so I'm sure it must be the same for the Candyman.

I think he would have raced differently too. But the stupid that has been going on since Watkins Glenn has nothing to do with the points format.

Unfortunately it has become his signature or identity, and his legacy will always be tainted by his immaturity. A what could have been story.

It has been going on for years, and he isn't demonstrating the ability or desire to move on toward being better.

I get where you are coming from Greg, but there are a whole host of Championship caliber drivers who haven't won the Cup. Kyle has this label of being the greatest wheelman ever. Where the hell did that come from? Anyway, this then sets him up as a lock for the Cup if only his attitude would allow it. I call bull**** on all of that. This thing isn't guaranteed to anybody, and if Kyle doesn't win the thing, it isn't any more disappointing than Mark Martin never winning the thing.

There is plenty of bitching about Jimmie. We get a guy that is the antithesis of Jimmie, and then there is bitching about that. Kyle has been defined by the incessant and stupid NASCAR media. He is further defined by the candy ass girl scout society that wants everybody to win a good citizen badge. He is what he is, and he will be what he will be. Call me stupid, but I love that I never have to wonder if Kyle wants to win. When he doesn't--as I have mentioned before--I act worse than he does. This is why I identify with him, and like Kyle, I don't give a rat's ass about what anybody thinks about that. Refreshing.

yeah about as refreshing as an enema, and comparing him to Mark Martin? I thought we were talking about Kenseth, but the other psycho over here trolling can't stand it. Spotlight at Gibbs is on Kenseth, he is their best hope, they got rid of their best driver

Kyle has been defined by the incessant and stupid NASCAR media. He is further defined by the candy ass girl scout society that wants everybody to win a good citizen badge. He is what he is, and he will be what he will be. Call me stupid, but I love that I never have to wonder if Kyle wants to win. When he doesn't--as I have mentioned before--I act worse than he does. This is why I identify with him, and like Kyle, I don't give a rat's ass about what anybody thinks about that. Refreshing.

I think it is great that you are a Kyle fan. I want to be a fan of his, but it is hard to the ignore his problems.
The media did not create the illusion either.

yeah about as refreshing as an enema, and comparing him to Mark Martin? I thought we were talking about Kenseth, but the other psycho over here trolling can't stand it. Spotlight at Gibbs is on Kenseth, he is their best hope, they got rid of their best driver

You nailed it, yep it is supposed to be about Matt.

I would love to see Matt win it all by not winning any race. Win it solely on points. That would be the ultimate in your face championship ever.

He would create nightmares for France on how to make the chase work in his own little world.

Go Matt and do it for the fans.

I like rooting for the underdogs, and Kenseth is the #1 dog that has a chance to win it all. There are others that can shake things up, I hope they all do, but Kenseth if he gets some breaks has as good a chance as any of them.

Well lookey there, somebody had to resort to name calling LOL

I get where you are coming from Greg, but there are a whole host of Championship caliber drivers who haven't won the Cup. Kyle has this label of being the greatest wheelman ever. Where the hell did that come from? Anyway, this then sets him up as a lock for the Cup if only his attitude would allow it. I call bull**** on all of that. This thing isn't guaranteed to anybody, and if Kyle doesn't win the thing, it isn't any more disappointing than Mark Martin never winning the thing.

There is plenty of bitching about Jimmie. We get a guy that is the antithesis of Jimmie, and then there is bitching about that. Kyle has been defined by the incessant and stupid NASCAR media. He is further defined by the candy ass girl scout society that wants everybody to win a good citizen badge. He is what he is, and he will be what he will be. Call me stupid, but I love that I never have to wonder if Kyle wants to win. When he doesn't--as I have mentioned before--I act worse than he does. This is why I identify with him, and like Kyle, I don't give a rat's ass about what anybody thinks about that. Refreshing.
Rev, I respect the fact that you stand behind your driver, and you are obviously perfectly free to cheer for him as much as you want and for whatever reason you want. That being said, I keep hearing this same argument being made in Kyle's defense over and over, and I'm just not buying it.

I've said this before, but why is it that some folks on here believe that having a personality and being a jerk are mutually exclusive? It is fully possible for a driver to be a flavor other than vanilla without being some diabolical heel that steals candy from babies. That's what I think a lot of these folks that complain about drivers lacking personality are looking for. Mind you, as I said earlier in this thread, I'm not really one to complain about that sort of thing because the way I see it, it's not a driver's job to thrill me with their entertaining personality. Sure, it's great if he or she happens to have one, and certainly it helps to be able to identify with your driver on some level, but their job is to go out there and try to win the race every week. Anything else is just extra.

Rev, I respect the fact that you stand behind your driver, and you are obviously perfectly free to cheer for him as much as you want and for whatever reason you want. That being said, I keep hearing this same argument being made in Kyle's defense over and over, and I'm just not buying it.

I've said this before, but why is it that some folks on here believe that having a personality and being a jerk are mutually exclusive? It is fully possible for a driver to be a flavor other than vanilla without being some diabolical heel that steals candy from babies. That's what I think a lot of these folks that complain about drivers lacking personality are looking for. Mind you, as I said earlier in this thread, I'm not really one to complain about that sort of thing because the way I see it, it's not a driver's job to thrill me with their entertaining personality. Sure, it's great if he or she happens to have one, and certainly it helps to be able to identify with your driver on some level, but their job is to go out there and try to win the race every week. Anything else is just extra.

Mr. Gregory, you have a well delivered excellent point I had not considered. This post should serve as a model of disagreeing with somebody in a respectful way while delivering one's point powerfully and intelligently. Big respect Mr. Gregory. Thank you.

Can't wait for TRD's super secret chase motor you say they have. Did you mean lug gun motor?

Chase spec is already in---back in Atlanta. Keep up. Never implied or suggested it would blow people away. Who do you pull for again?

Chase spec is already in---back in Atlanta. Keep up. Never implied or suggested it would blow people away. Who do you pull for again?
oh ok, the chase spec motor, where is that info gleaned from..the figment of my imagination article?

Kyle18fan and I are psycho trolls. Awesome. :punkrocke

All of our hard work has finally paid off, however I have you beat by a mile ................ I am a "passive aggressive psycho troll" lets see you top that one :D

Mr. Gregory, you have a well delivered excellent point I had not considered. This post should serve as a model of disagreeing with somebody in a respectful way while delivering one's point powerfully and intelligently. Big respect Mr. Gregory. Thank you.

Gregory is a hard nut to crack, he has yet to call me any filthy disrespectful names :idunno: I have all but given up on him :(

TRD chase spec motor? :biggrin:

upload_2014-9-7_11-30-31.jpeg

All of our hard work has finally paid off, however I have you beat by a mile ................ I am a "passive aggressive psycho troll" lets see you top that one :D

I'm not going to even try. Kind of. :D

oh ok, the chase spec motor, where is that info gleaned from..the figment of my imagination article?

Don't understand your post, but that's nothing new. Stupid troll I guess (working on that passive/aggressive troll classification).

Don't understand your post, but that's nothing new. Stupid troll I guess (working on that passive/aggressive troll classification).

That ones mine Revman, be original ya psycho :D

Chase spec motor?..anybody?

Agreed that anything could happen. This new Chase format makes so much possible. Any cut into Hendrick's advantage would put JGR in the game given their talent. I believe that the Chase spec motor motor will be unveiled this weekend. This will tell the tale to an extent IMO.

Yeah, I have been back and forth on this since the failure. The ESPN crew kind of insinuated that it was experimental when Kyle said, "You know what it is...it's a piston...." to Dave Rogers. That made sense because Kyle wasn't totally freakin' out, and he was specific in his description. Of course, when they interviewed him, he said the problem was "...between the frame rails." Dave Moody put it out there on NASCAR Radio that he used the wording he used because Toyota has given him the word that his rants about the engines won't be tolerated any longer. Brian Pattie said today on NASCAR Radio that another spec is coming for Michigan and then a final one for Atlanta. Soooooo, my feeling is that there is a possibility that Kyle was running an experimental piece (not a different spec, perhaps a piston) on the assumption that it had a more than reasonable chance of holding together while producing more power. Kyle wouldn't run a Hail Mary IMO. It had to have been pretty much sound. I would assume that they could have been making some decisions on the Chase spec motor--probably too late for Michigan if they were experimenting. Equally possible is that Kyle has been given the gag. Why would he comply? Easy. Toyota is totally floating KBM, and he knows it (check out the truck sponsorships lately). Kyle has one more year on his contract. There is a significant possibility IMO that next year will be better with the horsepower reductions. The cars should suit Kyle, and if he gets on a roll and happier, he would re-up with JGR with the continued Toyota support for KBM. If he remains in the same frame of mind he is in currently, I believe that he will leave JGR next year in favor of anything running a Hendrick--maybe the Danica experiment goes away and he joins his brother at SHR. Without Toyota, KBM will go away. I doubt that Chevy and Mr. H. would float KBM. Overall, probably a combination of an experimental piece and the gag IMO.

Back
Top Bottom