Milka Duno

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
Two seconds off Chase Elliott's time, two-tenths of a second off the second slowest time. This experiment needs to end.

She's not that damn pretty either.

At least Danica makes the field and even finishes in the top-10 on occassion... in Sprint Cup. Not to mention, Danica gets hotter every year. :wub:

If you want a woman with talent in NASCAR, call Johanna Long, Kenzie Ruston, Haley Moody, Annabeth Barnes and Mackena Bell.

Two seconds off Chase Elliott's time, two-tenths of a second off the second slowest time. This experiment needs to end.

She's not that damn pretty either.

At least Danica makes the field and even finishes in the top-10 on occassion... in Sprint Cup. Not to mention, Danica gets hotter every year. :wub:

If you want a woman with talent in NASCAR, call Johanna Long, Kenzie Ruston, Haley Moody, Annabeth Barnes and Mackena Bell.

12x hotter than chase.

milka-sq.jpg

I'm a Milka fan. :D

Johanna Long? 0 top tens in 40 races in N'wide, Ruston 30 races in ARCA, 0 wins, Moody? who?, Barnes? who?, Bell, 36 races in K&N, 0 wins. Sorry, don't see any of this bunch setting the racing world on fire anytime soon.

Johanna Long? 0 top tens in 40 races in N'wide, Ruston 30 races in ARCA, 0 wins, Moody? who?, Barnes? who?, Bell, 36 races in K&N, 0 wins. Sorry, don't see any of this bunch setting the racing world on fire anytime soon.

Johanna Long, drove trash in Nationwide and got top-20 finishes out of a car that can't finish in the top-30 when anyone else is in it.

Kenzie Ruston has 30 ARCA starts? Which fresh ass did you pluck that statement from?

Haley Moody, first female NASCAR Late Model champion of any kind in this region and possibly in history.

Annabeth Barnes has wins at Hickory and Caraway.

Johanna, Kenzie, Haley, Annabeth and Mackena could all drive circles around Milka Duno.

Milka Duno was expelled from IndyCar because she was so bad, she was dangerous. She was in an IndyCar and turning in laps that were slower than Indy Lights cars.

Kenzie Ruston didnt run too well in ARCA but that was a while ago, she has improved a lot. Since then she has won some CRA Late model races and has ran decent in K&N, I think she had a 2nd place earlier this year.

Kenzie Ruston didnt run too well in ARCA but that was a while ago, she has improved a lot. Since then she has won some CRA Late model races and has ran decent in K&N, I think she had a 2nd place earlier this year.

Kenzie has run all of four races in ARCA and has two top-10 finishes. SOI is making **** up.

As for K&N - the cars Ben Rhodes and Brandon Jones brought to the show this year were so far superior to what everyone else had, it's no comparison. Rhodes was bringing Cup cars to Kingsport against drivers on a Street Stock budget when he ran there last year.

Almost half of KN starts are top 10s

Yeah, definitely no way on 30 starts. I remember watching her that year, couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 short Track starts. Definitely no big tracks

I've seen all the girls I listed race. In person. Kenzie's a top-10 driver in the Xfinity Series if she gets an opportunity in a good car. Haley Moody's the real deal. Give her a a few years and a good car and people will forget Danica Patrick's name.

Seriously look at racing reference before making claims.

Kenzie has run all of four races in ARCA and has two top-10 finishes. SOI is making **** up.

As for K&N - the cars Ben Rhodes and Brandon Jones brought to the show this year were so far superior to what everyone else's had, it's no comparison. Rhodes was bringing Cup cars to Kingsport against drivers on a Street Stock budget when he ran there last year.

Didn't realize she had the top 10s in ARCA , not bad. I can recall being at 2 of her ARCA races (Indianapolis and Toledo). I remember her making some pretty bad moves at IRP , can't recall anything about the Toledo race tho.

Definitely right about K&N , those Turner cars are ridiculous. I was at yesterday's race, Cameron Hayley had the dominant car but had a flat ans lost 2 laps, did get one back by passing the leader on the white flag lap. Was really dominant before the tire, turner has their ****t together.

seriously? look at the standings and the level of competition. out of the few (16) that have ran a whole total of 16 races, Bell is last and Ruston is 9th over 120 points out. So like I said none of em are setting the racing world on fire.

Didn't realize she had the top 10s in ARCA , not bad. I can recall being at 2 of her ARCA races (Indianapolis and Toledo). I remember her making some pretty bad moves at IRP , can't recall anything about the Toledo race tho.

Definitely right about K&N , those Turner cars are ridiculous. I was at yesterday's race, Cameron Hayley had the dominant car but had a flat ans lost 2 laps, did get one back by passing the leader on the white flag lap. Was really dominant before the tire, turner has their ****t together.

Brandon Jones, who won the K&N race at Iowa, his dad has more money than God. CEO of Rheem or something. Jones ran Late Models around here and was one of the worst drivers I've ever seen race. Put him in ARCA and K&N in a TSM car and he turns in to a godly superhuman driver:rolleyes:. LOL. Jones' success is proof of just how superior those cars are to everyone else's cars.

LOL @ people who just make **** up for the hell of it.

Duno is terrible. She couldn't win on a Mulligan's go-kart track.
any moron knows Duno shouldn't be on the track. Harvicks kid could out drive her. Any nobody making nothing up here. Ruston does have 30 starts, is winless but it is in K&N instead of ARCA like that makes a big difference.

Yeah, StandOn**** doesn't want to argue with me in this department. I've actually seen all these people race.
I think you are arguing with yourself, like I said all along, none of them are setting the racing world on fire and the stats prove it..

any moron knows Duno shouldn't be on the track. Harvicks kid could out drive her. Any nobody making nothing up here. Ruston does have 30 starts, is winless but it is in K&N instead of ARCA like that makes a big difference.

Well then say "Oh, my bad I meant K&N.." Otherwise it looks like your just spouting off. Just sayin!

Kenzie Ruston's a top-10 driver if she runs Xfinity next year and becomes the a NASCAR winner if she gets a quality ride. Johanna Long's better than her results and Kenzie's better than Johanna.

Well then say "Oh, my bad I meant K&N.." Otherwise it looks like your just spouting off. Just sayin!
kinda dead around here, but it is always entertaining to "Pop the Andy"
After all he is the Kyle Busch of the small tracks.:biggrin:

and wait for it....POP goes the Andy. Let me know when one of this bunch wins a race that means something alright?

The five young women Andy mentioned are an average age of 21. Milka Duno is 42. I'm going to assume at least one (if not more) will "win a race that means something" sometime in the next 20 years. Just going out on a limb.

I've seen all the girls I listed race. In person. Kenzie's a top-10 driver in the Xfinity Series if she gets an opportunity in a good car. Haley Moody's the real deal. Give her a a few years and a good car and people will forget Danica Patrick's name.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Get to the important part. How did they LOOK in person???

Back
Top Bottom