My Brickyard Weekend

Everyday I was at the track early and left late. I ate at the Pit Stop BBQ in Brownsburg a lot. That is a great place to eat.

No, Im the original DanicaFan and still the best...LOL ;)

Yeah Ive never had the pleasure of meeting Patrick...nice to have another fan on board. Might need a user name change to keep things straight though lols

No, Im the original DanicaFan and still the best...LOL ;)
You may have some competition there, man. I haven't seen you around in ages. I seem to remember you being active either when I was still lurking here or when I first registered.

Thanks for posting the pics. You got to spend a little time with my girl and everything. Very cool.

I cannot believe that there are two uber-Danica fans on here. Mind. Blown.

You may have some competition there, man. I haven't seen you around in ages. I seem to remember you being active either when I was still lurking here or when I first registered.

Thanks for posting the pics. You got to spend a little time with my girl and everything. Very cool.

I cannot believe that there are two uber-Danica fans on here. Mind. Blown.

Mr Gregory, I know Danica personally, name basis. I used to work security at IMS from 2008-2010. That is how I got to know her. I have like 40 pics of me and her...I have been on this site for a long time, just not active here for awhile. I also co-host a racing show online as well.

Mr Gregory, I know Danica personally, name basis. I used to work security at IMS from 2008-2010. That is how I got to know her. I have like 40 pics of me and her...I have been on this site for a long time, just not active here for awhile. I also co-host a racing show online as well.
Wow. That's pretty cool, man. I gotta admit, I'm slightly jelly. :D

You should stick around for a bit. DanicaFreak could use the backup. :)

Im SUPER jelly

hmm thinking about a user name change... GoDFreak#10? dunni

Everyday I was at the track early and left late. I ate at the Pit Stop BBQ in Brownsburg a lot. That is a great place to eat.
Yep, i go to the Pit Stop everytime i go to any of the race shops right behind it, or to the US Nationals every year. They remodeled it last year and made the sports bar area a little larger and cut the salad bar back to only a few days a week. I also like that little strip mall because i can get my hair cut, have my laundry and dry cleaning done without leaving the parking lot...plus there is plenty of room to park the race hauler. If you go east past the drag strip about 4 milles on the left side right in the middle of Clermont there is a little hole in the wall bar that has the best pizza and burgers.:D

Yep, i go to the Pit Stop everytime i go to any of the race shops right behind it, or to the US Nationals every year. They remodeled it last year and made the sports bar area a little larger and cut the salad bar back to only a few days a week. I also like that little strip mall because i can get my hair cut, have my laundry and dry cleaning done without leaving the parking lot...plus there is plenty of room to park the race hauler. If you go east past the drag strip about 4 milles on the left side right in the middle of Clermont there is a little hole in the wall bar that has the best pizza and burgers.:D

Is that bar called.... Union Jack ? I ate there too, it was good.

Is that bar called.... Union Jack ? I ate there too, it was good.
No, but Union Jack has good food also. I can't remember the name of the bar i'm thinking about...but i will let you know when i find out.

No, but Union Jack has good food also. I can't remember the name of the bar i'm thinking about...but i will let you know when i find out.

Ok, thanks. Yeah, the last couple years I have started going to a lot of good places to eat near the track in Indy, Brownsburg, etc.

Back
Top Bottom