NASCAR 2014 - BOLD Prediction Thread

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
We are coming out of turn #4 of a long off season and I think we're ready to take the green flag on 2014. Time to get this thing started. Some of you out there have said that you've already got yours picked out for 2014 so now it's time to send in your 2014 BOLD Prediction.

Okay, most of you know how this works but for those of you that don't.....

What is your one and only one bold prediction for the upcoming season? Take your time and think hard. You've got some time so think carefully before you lock anything in. You only get one prediction. If you make more than one, we’ll go with your last one. If more than one of you is able to predict the future, we can take a vote on who made the best call of the year. Who has the nads to make a bold prediction? Get your predictions in by Daytona Eve. At that point I’ll compile the final list of predictions in time for the Daytona 500 and we’ll see who makes the best call for the season by the time Homestead rolls around. Do me a favor and try to make your prediction sentence in BOLD type so that I can easily put together the list. Good Luck.

Just some words of advice. Try to keep your prediction simple because your entire prediction has to come true for it to be considered at the end of the season. Also, basing your prediction on a single race alone can get you out of this game early on.

I'm still thinking about mine but for those of you that are ready, the thread's now open.

I'm not known for my patience so I'm not waiting 'til Homestead for my results.

Therefore

Hamilin and Kenseth finish 1-2 respectively at the Daytona 500

Danica Patrick will win a Cup series race in 2014.

omgshoes.gif

I'm going to stick with last years. Dale Jr. will get at least 3 Cup wins this year.

You'll be eliminated before the 500 is over. ;)
It would be a hoot if he did win it. I earmarked all of the predictions and screaming about him falling on his face in Cup so it would be nice to get to feed'em crow all year. :D

It would be a hoot if he did win it. I earmarked all of the predictions and screaming about him falling on his face in Cup so it would be nice to get to feed'em crow all year. :D

I don't think he will fall on his face but the 500 is one heck of a race for a rookie.

What the heck, if Trevor can win it anyone can, even Danica.

Jeff Gordon will win 3 or more races and the Championship.
Of course, this is correct. I know Gordo will win at least Daytona and one Martinsville (since I'm for sure going to those two). I'm sure there will be a couple more too - but since he took it, this ain't my official bold prediction. Have to come up with something....

I'm not ready. :(

I was thinking of Larson grabbing a couple but Jeffrey00 beat me to it.

seriously I have had that in my signature since it was announced that he was going to race in the 42.

LOL valid(somewhat embarrassing maybe?) excuse: I browse mobile most of the time... Don't see sigs unless my phone is horizontal.

You still stole it.:p

Jimmie Jonhson misses the chase or makes it via the wild card.

Just to make it clear, that is just ONE prediction, not two.

Jimmie Jonhson misses the chase or makes it via the wild card.

Just to make it clear, that is just ONE prediction, not two.
Nope. It's still TWO. Why don't you pick one? They're both great on their own but together, no.

Back
Top Bottom