NASCAR 2014 - BOLD Prediction Thread

If Dogecoins could affect the outcome of race it would be crazy wouldn't it?
Now if we see shoes flying into the path of drivers with this emblazoned on it we can worry

Dogecoin_logo_large_verge_super_wide.png

Gotta say I like the only green on there so far :)

Although technically.................. one of them could miss it for some inexplicable reason :D

I seriously doubt I though.

I'm still hoping my Bold Prediction will come true. Could you imagine the drama and the uproar that'd cause?

How are you going to grade ted@economy's prediction? All three of the drivers he mentioned are in the Chase ... but, on points? They're not going to get in on points because they're already in.

How are you going to grade ted@economy's prediction? All three of the drivers he mentioned are in the Chase ... but, on points? They're not going to get in on points because they're already in.
If all three of them make it into the Chase I'll probably consider it correct and then let you vote on it in the final vote after the season.

If all three of them make it into the Chase I'll probably consider it correct and then let you vote on it in the final vote after the season.

Because the new stupid chase rules are based on luck and not skill , I willingly withdraw my prediction.

I made the prediction that Jeff would at Kentucky last year, but that didn't happen, so I thought I would try the opposite prediction this year.

Also, with my prediction, I win no matter what happens. I either celebrate a correct prediction, or Jeff winning at every track.

Sponsor deal for Gordon thru 2016. My bold prediction may only be half right.

Predictions updated.....

A second prediction has come true. PeopleAreStrange correctly picked Jeff Gordon NOT winning @ Kentucky.

2014 BOLD Predictions.jpg

Smoke's gonna fire Chad. Got to happen.....but the clock is ticking.

Predictions updated.....

Congrats to breatheoflife for joining the list of correct predictions with Dale Jr. picking up his 3rd win of the season @ Pocono.

....I'm not out of it yet

....I'm not out of it yet

"Kasey Kahne leads Hendrick in wins."

If Kahne wins a race I suppose you could always argue that he has more wins than Rick Hendrick.

Predictions updated.....

Congrats to dirtguru with the correct prediction of Kurt Bush, Brad Kezlowski, and Ryan Newman will all 3 make the chase.

Eliminated.....

AndyMarquisLive, BCeagles24, be9ak7ts16, ChexOrWrex, DUN24, Dwayne, KevinWI, Mopardh9, Nichodemus, USMCKoontz, WhiningSmoke & Zerkfitting.

Pretty safe to say my prediction will not come through, either

Back
Top Bottom