NASCAR 2014 - BOLD Prediction Thread

I would like to appeal to the Judge's Panel.....My bold prediction was that at least one SHR Crew Chief would be fired before the end of the season. Technically, the Knost/Gibson swap is a firing of each Crew Chief IMO. If the Honorable Panel is not accepting my argument, I would like to file a second appeal pending the resolution of the Knost/Patrick pairing. In the event that Knost is let go at the end of the season, I would like his "reassignment" to retroactively be considered a firing. I bow before the Court. :beerbang:
Dp is very technical in this game... the bolded part may make u ineligible if its after the season is over. Just sayin.

Looks like I'll be going red in the next couple races. I predicted 3 rookies would finish ahead of Danica in points. Mission accomplished for Kyle Larson and Austin Dillon, but the next highest rookie in points is Justin Allgaier, who is 121 points behind Danica with only four races left.

Looks like I'll be going red in the next couple races. I predicted 3 rookies would finish ahead of Danica in points. Mission accomplished for Kyle Larson and Austin Dillon, but the next highest rookie in points is Justin Allgaier, who is 121 points behind Danica with only four races left.
Yep, I see your red line warming up in the wings. :D

Predictions updated.....

Eliminated.....

@Bucky Badger
@EI2IC

2014 BOLD Predictions.jpg

I'm barely hanging in there...

zteveans is eliminated, only 3 races left 0 rookie wins.

Oh gods, if my prediction comes true and Newman wins the Championship. I am buying a lottery ticket.

Yup... I dont support it because Joeys gonna win lol... I support it because I like it. Plus if anyone but Joeys gona win I'd want it to be Newman over those other two d-bags.

Okay, I'm going to hold you to that when Newman wins and Joey loses out by 1 point.

Okay, I'm going to hold you to that when Newman wins and Joey loses out by 1 point.
I obviously wouldnt be happy about it... that wouldnt have anything to do with the format though. I know as well as anyone should that you have to perform when its time... if Joey doesnt .. he doesnt deserve it...

The way I look at it all of these guys r cup worthy. Its juts a matter of which team wants it more.

I obviously wouldnt be happy about it... that wouldnt have anything to do with the format though. I know as well as anyone should that you have to perform when its time... if Joey doesnt .. he doesnt deserve it...

The way I look at it all of these guys r cup worthy. Its juts a matter of which team wants it more.

You tell 'em @SlicedBread22!

Oh, man what am I doing with my life...

Predictions updated.....

Correct.....

@DeniedLife
@MOEJOE

Eliminated.....

@BCeagles24
@blanston
@dpkimmel2001
@FLRacingFan
@JimmieGordon2448
@mreed
@Revman
@SlicedBread22
@SpeedPagan
@TexasRaceLady
@TooSweet

Congratulations to the eight whose predictions came true this season. Out of a total of 59 just these 8 came true. Now it's open for debate. Just who's prediction is the most BOLD of those that have moved on? I think that I may already have my mind made up but I'm not certain. The 2014 BOLD Prediction Vote Thread will be opened shortly. Votes will not be counted in this thread. Do any of this years correct prediction makers want to make a case for their pick? How about the rest? Do you see any that deserve our vote? Again, congrats to all and good luck.

2014's correct BOLD Predictions are.....

@breatheoflife - Dale Jr. will get at least 3 Cup wins this year.

@DeniedLife - Kevin Harvick will win the 2014 championship.

@dirtguru - Kurt Bush, Brad Kezlowski, and Ryan Newman will all 3 make the chase.

@Kiante - Both Logano and Keslowski will be in the chase.

@MOEJOE - RCR wins ZERO Cup races this year.

@PeopleAreStrange - Jeff Gordon will NOT win at Kentucky.

@robbybee - The 2014 Sprint Cup Champion will be a First-Time CUP Champion.

@Wrangler1 - Hendrick Motorsports (Base team - 5, 24, 48, and 88) WILL NOT be among the final four eligible for the title heading into Homestead.

2014 BOLD Predictions.jpg

Brad and Newman spoiled my chances. Hopefully Jeff will return the favor next year. :D

May I submit a second appeal? Danica fired Gibson, and Busch fired Knost.

Back
Top Bottom