NASCAR 2014 - BOLD Prediction Thread

Thank you for doing this DP, we all know how much work it is and we ,well most of us, appreciate it. :D

Yep. Thanks for doing this, even though I almost bailed on this once all the changes started happening in NASCAR. A good voice of reason changed my mind. ;)

Glad to see you all back. Record turnout this year. I'm looking forward to crossing everyone's name of the list. Except for mine of course. ;)

Well dp you got some striking to do. 3 off this week.

Predictions updated.....

2014 BOLD Predictions.jpg

I'm with ya' man but do you remember what happened at the Martinsville Caution Lap 111 & The Martinsville, Run Under Yellow 85 last year?

Its all good, just counter that with the Brickyard Nap 400 and the AutoClub snoozer 400 (except for last year)

Although it's certainly likely that Harvick will make the Chase due to having won at Phoenix, the new rules don't necessarily guarantee it, do they ? :)
If there is some outside chance that they make a further rules change that keeps the 'Win and you're in' drivers out and he is somehow out of the Chase along with no other SHR drivers in there, I'll color him green and you can then vote for the prediction. Until then I'm going with what the current rules are. Who knows, it could change again tomorrow?

With 4 rookies ahead of Danica in the points standings, looks like my bold prediction is still on pace.

We have our first correct prediction! Congrats to Kiante for making the first correct prediction of the year. Using NASCAR's rule of the 'Win and you're in', Kiante correctly predicted that both Logano and Keselowski would make the Chase. Kiante will now advance to the vote at the conclusion of the season where you'll be able to debate just how BOLD of a prediction it was. Until then, I don't see anyone else on the list that has reason to debate anything. I just see 59 losers at this point. :D

Predictions updated.....

2014 BOLD Predictions.jpg

hey thanks dp for doing this--makes this board unique all the stuff people do

Gotta say I like the only correct prediction so far :D

Although technically... hmmm...... never mind... I'll keep it to myself ;)

The odds of mine coming true got better last week :)

We have our first correct prediction! Congrats to Kiante for making the first correct prediction of the year. Using NASCAR's rule of the 'Win and you're in', Kiante correctly predicted that both Logano and Keselowski would make the Chase. Kiante will now advance to the vote at the conclusion of the season where you'll be able to debate just how BOLD of a prediction it was. Until then, I don't see anyone else on the list that has reason to debate anything. I just see 59 losers at this point. :D

Predictions updated.....

View attachment 12995

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

:headbang:

Love me some Penske.:)

Even though it really was NOT bold... <_<

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

:headbang:

Love me some Penske.:)

Even though it really was NOT bold... <_<
The first step is to get the prediction right. So far there ain't another person here that can knock you for that. There's 59 losers and then there's you. Live in the moment. The future will get here soon enough.

Need some green flag racing! My prediction is gonna get blown away. Def didn't count on Fontana and Texas having as many cautions as it did

Back
Top Bottom