NASCAR 2015 - BOLD Prediction Thread

Kyle Larson will win before the All Star Race.
Earnhardt will be in the Final Four.
Truex will get back to victory lane.
Please, keep this simple. Make one prediction. Thanks.

Soon I will have more than 80 of these predictions to keep track of throughout the season.

For the new players, go back and read the first post in this thread. It'll tell you how this all works. Thanks.

Please, keep this simple. Make one prediction. Thanks.

Soon I will have more than 80 of these predictions to keep track of throughout the season.
Yeah sorry, didn't read the first post, I'll edit my post now.

Predictions updates.....

Deadline to make or change predictions is 6pm et today. I'll post the final list sometime tomorrow morning. For those that choose to make or change your prediction, keep it simple.

2015 Bold Predictions_A.jpg

2015 Bold Predictions_B.jpg

Predictions updates.....

Deadline to make or change predictions is 6pm et today. I'll post the final list sometime tomorrow morning. For those that choose to make or change your prediction, keep it simple.

View attachment 18073
View attachment 18075

damn

A quick review of the list indicates that the validity of most of the predictions can't be determined until the end of the season.

A couple could come true each week and mine could be eliminated after each and every race.

To make things a little easier, I'll be sure to post if, and when, I get knocked out.

damn

A quick review of the list indicates that the validity of most of the predictions can't be determined until the end of the season.

A couple could come true each week and mine could be eliminated after each and every race.

To make things a little easier, I'll be sure to post if, and when, I get knocked out.
I try to review the list each Monday morning after the race. It can be time consuming at first. Any help like that is always appreciated.

Ancient hackers prediction about the SHR drivers....can he change his?

In reaction to Kyle's and Kurt's unforeseen circumstances I'm going to keep the ability to change predictions up until the scheduled green flag @ 1:30pm et.

The members below had predictions that were affected by what happened over the past couple days.

@Speedbowl14

I'm sticking to my prediction. My gut has never failed me!

No car that starts a Cup points race from the pole position will go on to win that race.

Three races in:
Daytona: Gordon on pole - Logano wins
Atlanta: Logano on pole - Johnson wins
Las Vegas: Logano on pole (Gordon to the back) - Harvick wins

Three races in:
Daytona: Gordon on pole - Logano wins
Atlanta: Logano on pole - Johnson wins
Las Vegas: Logano on pole (Gordon to the back) - Harvick wins
Gordon won the pole at Las Vegas. He's the one the got the award, not Logano.

Gordon won the pole at Las Vegas. He's the one the got the award, not Logano.

My prediction: No car that starts a Cup points race from the pole position will go on to win that race.

Logano started from the pole.

I'm out … Harvick's in the chase and deservedly so …
checkbanana.gif

Isn't it a bit early to rule out C_Numb's prediction? Kevin could get injured a la Kyle and / or drop out of the top 30 in points.

Larson finished 8th at Las Vegas so my prediction is looking up, and Bristol is coming up in a month or so too.

My outrageous prediction got to a bad start.

Back
Top Bottom