Why is it that only the gibbs cars throw showers of sparks

rocket dawg

Team Owner
Please dont say air pressure, cause the other 35 teams ( might) or would have it too. Is there some ( yeah like we cant tell) advantage with just the jibbs cars? hmm, oh hell yes.

Lap 245 and all 5 jibbs cars running 1 thru 5? Im Done with this **** filled money oriented sport.

The 19 slides sideways----INSTANT COWSHUN-- 10 others slide sideways during the race, no caution......hmmmm fishy?

Something to do with those magic air guns, I'll bet.

I'm sure there's plenty of advantage to be gained from having parts of the car scraping on the pavement.

I'm guessing all of the JGR group starts off with similar air pressures. I saw a few other guys dragging skirts on the restarts.

I'm done with Xfinitry ( yeah misspelled) I kinda peak from time to time to see if a jibbs car hit the wall and burst into flames causing total kaos among foreigners and nascar officials with pockets full of yen. LOL

Lap 245 and all 5 jibbs cars running 1 thru 5? Im Done with this sh!t filled money oriented sport.

Pretty sure that's how stock car racing always been. This is a sport that relies beavily on financial contributions from sponsors. So yea, it is money oriented.

Maybe golf is more your speed?

Pretty sure that's how stock car racing always been. This is a sport that relies beavily on financial contributions from sponsors. So yea, it is money oriented.

Maybe golf is more your speed?
Last time I looked, golfers got paid too. But there are plenty of other sports where money isn't a factor. Football, baseball, basketball, hockey; nope, no player salary issues or stadiums built by taxpayers over there.

Please dont say air pressure, cause the other 35 teams ( might) or would have it too. Is there some ( yeah like we cant tell) advantage with just the jibbs cars? hmm, oh hell yes.

Have you ever been on pit road before qualifying and/or a race? Tell me that all of the cars have the same attitude. It's pretty obvious that they don't. It's what makes this sport cool if you let it be cool. I have noticed this year that people only accuse teams of cheating when they are fast. Proud to have been listening to stuff like this all year. Hoping for more.

Back
Top Bottom