NASCAR on NBC - 2015

Dude perfect from 13'

made me laugh. When is it time to go racing

I don't care whatcha say, they that rat there was funny!
Really liked it when he was doing the roll call of names and mentioned, "The Busch's" with the pan shot of two large, yep! Bushes!!! :XXROFL:

Reactions: Pat
Found it catchy and that's what it is designed for

I dig the commercial, but the American flag thong made my stomach turn.

Let it be Danica instead.

I think this commercial will be a hit.

I've always embraced the stereotypes. Don't care if it's a "sport." The people are great, it's entertaining.

I always say to NASCAR haters that they are missing out because it's just flat out fun. I think this commercial captures why.

They should be angry at the ****** nuts who took a real disease and concern and turn it into a ****** health fad.

Lets start a petition.
I think they should take the Bud commercial off because it shows a horse and puppy kissing. Do those people have no shame? Put'em in stocks and throw rotten tomatoes at'em.

can someone record it? I cant watch at work :(

If you market to the stereotype people say this is why the sport gets made fun of. When they don't market to them the rednecks say the sport is leaving its roots even more!!
Just can't win. I like the tongue in cheek ad though I would remove the gluten free reference just to avoid dealing with the offended.

NBC has assembled a pretty solid crew off on air talent and also behind the scenes people. As far as nascar america goes that's another story. 4:30?? Fox made that mistake with racehub but now has it back at 6pm.

Back
Top Bottom