NASCAR on NBC - 2015

I sure hope NBC does something about their video compression. Watching NASCAR America right now on NBCSN-HD and the picture quality is the worst I've seen on any HD network.

If you market to the stereotype people say this is why the sport gets made fun of. When they don't market to them the rednecks say the sport is leaving its roots even more!!
Just can't win. I like the tongue in cheek ad though I would remove the gluten free reference just to avoid dealing with the offended.

NBC has assembled a pretty solid crew off on air talent and also behind the scenes people. As far as nascar america goes that's another story. 4:30?? Fox made that mistake with racehub but now has it back at 6pm.

NBC has NASCAR on tonight and hockey on most nights while Fox Sports 1 airs their usual UFC reruns.

Nascar HOF induction isn't a ratings grabber. Will be beaten by the UFC rerun. Crushed in the 18-49 demo as well. But that's not what i was talking about.

NASCAR America has been a struggle to put it mildly. The earlier in the day it's on the lower the viewership.

Nobody watches regular season NHL either. Been a rough yr for nbcsn on that front.

Looks the same to me on directv. The number to watch for is 189k. Last yrs hof ceremony was on fs1 on a Wednesday night and had a viewership of 189k

This guy is pretty terrible at delivering jokes.

Props to Rex for wanting to get up there on his own. Atta boy Mr. White!

Why the hell aren't there stage ushers for people who can't walk good just in case!?

FOX Sports reporters won't even mention that the HOF ceremony is on NBCSN and won't mention NBCSN by name. NBCSN promotes the Daytona 500 on FOX.

This is going to be rough.

Andy, they are partners in this but they aren't gonna promote each other's channels. Which fox reporter is doing this?

Andy, they are partners in this but they aren't gonna promote each other's channels. Which fox reporter is doing this?

Hopefully it was a tongue-in-cheek thing. Cavanna.

Alan Cavanna @CopaCavanna · 1h1 hour ago
The @NASCARHall induction is about to begin. Watch along! (It's on that other network)
1f609.png

Why the hell aren't there stage ushers for people who can't walk good just in case!?
He was offered help to walk and he rejected it, old man has got some pride and I respect that. Shame that he took a fall though. Seemed to be a-ok. Tough old man right there.
DszG8di.gif

I read his feed. Clearly the wink emoji gives that away.

He was offered help to walk and he rejected it, old man has got some pride and I respect that. Shame that he took a fall though. Seemed to be a-ok. Tough old man right there.
DszG8di.gif

****, someone fell over?

Hope they're OK.

Back
Top Bottom