NASCAR Paint Scheme Discussion

Not sure I like the new Axalta scheme, i prefer orange in the front over yellow.
Since they do legit paint instead of wraps, I think it'd be cool to see alternate versions that use different colors. Like a green to blue, blue to purple, maybe even a monochrome black to silver or white kind of thing. Axalta has such a robust collection of colors, kinda bums me out that they've used the same set of colors since they took over DuPont.

Since they do legit paint instead of wraps, I think it'd be cool to see alternate versions that use different colors. Like a green to blue, blue to purple, maybe even a monochrome black to silver or white kind of thing. Axalta has such a robust collection of colors, kinda bums me out that they've used the same set of colors since they took over DuPont.
Reminds me of the one race in 2013 where it was blue and white at Michigan, loved the look:
24standox-track-jgfb.jpg

Reminds me of the one race in 2013 where it was blue and white at Michigan, loved the look:
24standox-track-jgfb.jpg

I got to see Jeff race many cool paint schemes over the past few years at MIS. Unfortunately due to MIS' massive size it was difficult to find his car at times. The orange nose and hood of the DuPont scheme made it so easy so I got spoiled.

_8Snickers1990ref-vi.jpg

1990 Bobby Hillin Jr.'s first Snickers car. I think it may be the first "candy car".
Are there any before 1990? Reese's in there somewhere.

That's about the ugliest race car I've ever seen. And no self-respecting fan of an NFC East team should ever don the colors of a rival team. A tragedy, imo.

Milliennials love caps, trust me I have a nice collection of them.
Me as well. They've done a phenomenal job with their NASCAR hats since they came aboard.

Under Armour also, but it seems like they've gone back to strictly outfitting HMS and not selling merch to the public. At least not so far this year.

I think that new era car looks good
I think it would be better if the did kinda what Geoff Bodine did with his QVC car. Have a gloss black base and have that side logo be a flat charcoal gray or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom