NASCAR Paint Scheme Discussion

Comcast joins Carl Edwards and the #19 team.

19comcast-business-nose.jpg

19comcast-business-side.jpg

Comcast (above) running at:
Las Vegas (March)
Bristol (April)

And Xfinity will be on the car at:
Loudon (September)
Martinsville (November)

A chance that Lowe's "Build & Grow" program could feature Spongebob on the #48 at Kansas with it's new title sponsor, but this is just a personal guess. Lowe's Build & Grow put characters of Madagascar 3 (Dover, 2012), Monster's University (Dover, 2013) , and Disney's Planes (Pocono, 2013) on the Lowe's Chevy before.

Lots of paint scheme news for the #2 Team Penske Ford:

-Throwback schemes for Michigan II and Darlington.

B_a7tSWUgAIV4JA.jpg:large

-Fans can vote on which throwback "Deuce" Brad will race in the 2015 Sprint All Star Race, your 3 options are:

uCRoNfo.png

Go to www.cheersto25years.nascar.com to vote.

I may seriously go buy some High Life because I forgot how awesome that paint scheme is. You win this round Miller.

Def getting a diecast of the Black and Gold throwback, might get the High Life diecast too.

But I have no idea which car to vote for, all 3 look amazing.

Lots of paint scheme news for the #2 Team Penske Ford:

-Throwback schemes for Michigan II and Darlington.

B_a7tSWUgAIV4JA.jpg:large

-Fans can vote on which throwback "Deuce" Brad will race in the 2015 Sprint All Star Race, your 3 options are:

uCRoNfo.png

Go to www.cheersto25years.nascar.com to vote.

All great looking cars. I think I would vote for the Classic Pour.

If the 3M scheme didnt have the oval logo and just faded from white to silver (instead of just silver) itd look better.

Paint Scheme preview for Phoenix: http://www.nascar.com/paint-scheme-preview.html
-Keselowski debuts slick Black and Yellow Alliance Truck Parts scheme.
-Hamlin debuts 4th and final FedEx scheme with FedEx Freight.
-Ragan will be in the Snickers Xtreme car.
-Carl Edwards continues the West Coast swing with another new paint scheme: Stanely tools.
-Quicken Loans makes season debut with Ryan Newman (Newman's last win came with Quicken Loans in 2013 at Indianapolis)
-Cole Whitt is fruity this week.
-(Minor) seems KBB was added to the quarter panel for the #88 Nationwide Insurance Chevy.

-(XFINITY) Regan smith will have Axalta and Cromax on the car.

Regan's Axalta scheme is really simple :/

the only paint scheme i do not like are the unsponsored. I would rather have 15 pink pillow pet sponsors then 30 white sponsorless cars like xfinity had in 2012.

the only paint scheme i do not like are the unsponsored. I would rather have 15 pink pillow pet sponsors then 30 white sponsorless cars like xfinity had in 2012.
LOL wow , unsponsored isnt a "theme", its called being unsponsored

Per your opinion.

I can't even identify Elliott's car on the track most of the time. Not to mention most drivers have a new and uglier scheme every week. Gone are the days of one iconic scheme, gone are many things that once made NASCAR good.

I can't even identify Elliott's car on the track most of the time. Not to mention most drivers have a new and uglier scheme every week. Gone are the days of one iconic scheme, gone are many things that once made NASCAR good.
Gone are the days of the majority of teams being able to get one company to pay the entire years sponsorship.

Dont get me wrong, there are some butt ugly paint schemes in my opinion, but most are just fine.

I prefer to use the 'Aspect' button on the remote. There's usually a 'Zoom' option.
We are assuming a HDTV is being used, there are still people with those cave man days "tube" tv's

We are assuming a HDTV is being used, there are still people with those cave man days "tube" tv's
yeah ... and vice-grips on the channel thing ... and battery cable cable from the trailer next door.

Charlie must think I'm rich.

True. I guess that would make it difficult to tell which car is which. There's always MRN; you can imagine whatever paint jobs you want on radio.

yeah ... and vice-grips on the channel thing ... and battery cable cable from the trailer next door.

Charlie must think I'm rich.
Dont forget the cloths hanger with tin foil being used for the antenna.

Figured I'll post the Darlington Throwback Ones since the forum was down for a a bit, and they not all been posted yet. Only not posting Trevor Bayne's

4busch-throwback-diecast.jpg

41haas-monster-throwback-diecast.jpg

17fastenal-throwback-layout.jpg

7roadrippers-diecast.jpg

88nationwide-rfront-dar-hmstw-750x560.jpg

These are all I can find. So if I miss any, someone post them.

I think that is all the ones that have been announced so far, Danica has a special scheme for Darlington, but its not a throw back scheme

I think that is all the ones that have been announced so far, Danica has a special scheme for Darlington, but its not a throw back scheme

Yeah, I seen her car and was sad it wasn't a Throwback. I wonder if Tony will end up doing one. Maybe some kind of throwback to his Rookie Season.

Yeah, I seen her car and was sad it wasn't a Throwback. I wonder if Tony will end up doing one. Maybe some kind of throwback to his Rookie Season.
I hope so, that would be cool to see a throw back , to the Shell Indy car days, or the Shell BGN car, but I guess a throw back HD would cool too.

Back
Top Bottom