NASCAR Paint Scheme Discussion

Great tribute to Dale Sr. from Go FAS this year:
32keen-parts-throwback-diecast-cpfb.jpg

Teresa-Earnhardt.jpg

"I'll be calling my lawyer"

I'm pretty sure Go FAS and their driver will get sued for trademark infringement...:mad:

I sure hope not, since the driver is Dale's grandson. Then again, Teresa sued her not son Kerry over a neighborhood, so...

***BREAKING NEWS***: Teresa Earnhardt sues the city of Houston, Texas for infringing on her maiden name. Her cousin Andy Houston could not be immediately reached for comment, but her other cousin Marty Houston, desperate to distance himself from the stench on intruding on a title fight in NASCAR's third-tier series thirteen years ago, publicly came out against the suit and in support of the government of Houston.

CmNothhWYAETX2v.jpg:large
Running Saturday night + other races (DeWalt stepping up it's sponsorship adding 4 races to this year's schedule and becoming primary in 2017)

Man is it just me or did a lot of teams go full redneck with their paint schemes this weekend?

Yippee. The 24 scheme is back to normal and easy to spot. :D
Funny, I couldn't spot that car from the grandstands all night Saturday to save my life, but I had no problem seeing it get into that pile-up lol.

Those yellow numbers really used to come in handy at the speedways.

Funny, I couldn't spot that car from the grandstands all night Saturday to save my life, but I had no problem seeing it get into that pile-up lol.
Those yellow numbers really used to come in handy at the speedways.
It was hard to spot on TV also.

The theme this year was supposed to be for the years of '75-'84 but they seem to allow room for creativity which is good.

Was anyone else hoping Stewart would run a Home Depot car for the race?

Yes, I was hoping

Personally I like the standard Wood Brothers #21 paint scheme better than the 1976 David Pearson throwback, but this Darlington look comes with such a great backstory that I can't resist it. Suggested by a 14 year old fan. Does anyone know why the foil numbers are not permitted now? A good article.

nascar-cup-darlington-throwback-schemes-2016-ryan-blaney-throwback-david-pearson-paint-sch.jpg

CoTyG5oW8AAKDC0.jpg

Stewart Haas cars for this weekend... oh boy

That's just like Hendrick at Richmond - three Mountain Dew cars, and then the Lowe's car because Jimmie can't possibly participate in a multi-car promotion...

Furniture row so needs the brown and orange colors again for Martin. NASCAR now has no brown and orange. I'm a new fan, what older driver drove the gold coke car?

Back
Top Bottom