NASCAR Paint Scheme Discussion

082316-NASCAR-Greg-Biffle-Darlington-throwback.vadapt.664.high.87.jpg

So I may be wrong but basically only three cars are yet to unveil some kind of throwback scheme. The 5 ,34,44... I guess that's not really counting the cars we're not even sure if they're going to show up at the racetrack like the 30, 55 or 98.

So I may be wrong but basically only three cars are yet to unveil some kind of throwback scheme. The 5 ,34,44... I guess that's not really counting the cars we're not even sure if they're going to show up at the racetrack like the 30, 55 or 98.

Wait except for maybe the 46 I'm pretty sure they did not unveil anything. But what does it matter it's just going to plow into the interstate car anyway.

I would flip.

Like no lie, if the return of Texaco is upon us... It would bring back a lot of great and
quite sad memories along with it.

For sure...my passion and heart for Ford in NASCAR comes directly from Davey in the 28 car and Alan in the 7 car. The first race I can remember was the 1992 championship. I was only 6 and of course made to love Fords since my dad has a bunch of classic Fords but they sealed the deal.
Hence the reason my names on here have been Fordracing7 & Fordracing28

I'd she'd a tear if that Hooters paint scheme wins. I might anyway when it rolls onto the track. It would be amazingly awesome if a Texaco car runs as well.

To me, it's that uniform that gets me. There have been other Hooter cars. Regan Smith is driving the same scheme. But that uniform, I still just see Alan on top of that car AR Atlanta. Just awesome.

Speaking of legends do you think Austin will ever run a black 3 goodwrench scheme?

Like peanut butter and jelly, or the Southern 500 and Labor Day weekend, country music and NASCAR seemingly go hand in hand. For this year’s NASCAR XFINITY Series (NXS) race at Darlington Raceway, Chip Ganassi Racing driver Kyle Larson will be getting a retro makeover on his No. 42 ENEOS Chevrolet Camaro based on a car driven by country music legend Marty Robbins, who also frequently ran the No. 42.

While some sing about the things they’d like to do, Robbins strapped on a helmet and did the thing he loved to do, which was race. The country singer, best known for his songs “El Paso” and “Big Iron”, competed in a total of 35 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races from 1966-1982, and also ran one race in the Grand National East Series.

Robbins was a well-respected driver among his competitors and his familiar purple and gold car was always a fan favorite when he raced at the Nashville Fairgrounds. This weekend, ENEOS and Chip Ganassi Racing are excited to bring back Robbins’ familiar paint scheme as Darlington once again celebrates NASCAR’s history with a throwback-themed weekend.
ROTATOR-ENEOSThowback.jpg

marty-robbins-NASCAR-2.jpg

http://chipganassiracing.com/News/2016/8/Kyle-Larsons-No-42-ENEOS-Chevy-Gets-Retro-Makeover.aspx

Back
Top Bottom