ChexorWrex - 61
Jeffrey00 - 65
Clutch - 67
ztevans - 70
RacerrecaR - 87
Harris - 88
Rockears001 - 88
WhiningSmoke - 88

Spreadsheet is now improved, the pick grid now has lines so it's easier to tell who picked whom and the the 'second page' of the grid now has the drivers on it. Sorry for the confusion before, I didn't know Google Drive was cutting that page in half when displaying it online.

The new and improved spreadsheet!

Don't forget your Las Vegas picks!

Although I just realized that by the end of the season, the list of drivers picked will probably exceed the bottom of the "page" on Google Drive. Might just have to post a picture of the grid and if anybody needs it they can download it from Drive and open it in Excel.

In the future might just post the selection grid as a picture like this:

16679299026_b192e9ab67_o.jpg

I'm using the same PM for every entry so that I don't get confused. I hope that's okay.

I thought that was the norm. I am doing the same.

Moving on up!!

Picks are final. In order of points standing:

pudge - Kasey Kahne
jpell15 - Regan Smith
pjmolo - Paul Menard
Get That 88 Up There !! - Casey Mears
The Long Shot - NO PICK
reck - Clint Bowyer
Brent - Jamie McMurray
Stewart Fan - Casey Mears
dpkimmel2001 - Matt Kenseth
Fordracing7 - NO PICK
DanicaFreak - David Ragan
hawg dawg - Paul Menard
Johali - Regan Smith
DUN24 - Landon Cassill
FLRacingFan - Paul Menard
SlicedBread22 - NO PICK
ChexorWrex - Martin Truex, Jr.
Jeffrey00 - NO PICK
Clutch - NO PICK
ztevans - NO PICK
RacerreecarR - Brendan Gaughan
Harris - NO PICK
Rockears001 - NO PICK
WhiningSmoke - NO PICK

Good luck to all. Viva Las Vegas.

Seems Like a lit of people are hoping for no pick to enter the race as podge mentioned

38% of players with no picks.
Ouch.
Hope other people who wanted to play this game arent looking at this and thinking "that should be me".

This is a great game, but I wish players who signed up would stay committed to the cause.

Ouch.
Hope other people who wanted to play this game arent looking at this and thinking "that should be me".

This is a great game, but I wish players who signed up would stay committed to the cause.
Don't forget the one guy who already quit and had his name removed.

Honestly if the due date was moved back to Friday at noon it'd be a lot easier to remember, as I don't usually start thinking about the race weekend until Friday. Thursday is the middle of the week for me, not a raceday.

Honestly if the due date was moved back to Friday at noon it'd be a lot easier to remember, as I don't usually start thinking about the race weekend until Friday. Thursday is the middle of the week for me, not a raceday.

Have to agree on this one. I had a messed up week because of my bday and now I missed my pick because I didn't even think of the race until thursday pm. O well my own fault, just sucks.

Personally I dont see an issue with Thursday. The rules are the same for everyone & a majority of players get their picks in on time every week. Its up to you to remember, Kevin even puts up a reminder post to tell people to get their picks in. Not much he can do until its on your shoulders. Ive had a couple of quizzes, nightly homework & medical appt after medical appt & I sent in my pick 2 days ahead of time. :idunno:

But if the host wants to make a rule change, Im flexible.

Ouch.

They rather play Spike's game knowing he will bail on them.

Still puzzle over that.

Personally I dont see an issue with Thursday. The rules are the same for everyone & a majority of players get their picks in on time every week. Its up to you to remember, Kevin even puts up a reminder post to tell people to get their picks in. Not much he can do until its on your shoulders. Ive had a couple of quizzes, nightly homework & medical appt after medical appt & I sent in my pick 2 days ahead of time. :idunno:

But if the host wants to make a rule change, Im flexible.

I'd like to see one practice at least but that's not my call. Everyone plays by the same rules so I dont complain about it too much.

I usually PM my pick by Monday so I wouldn't forget.

They rather play Spike's game knowing he will bail on them.

Still puzzle over that.

I just enjoy the games. Makes the race more interesting.

Personally I think the deadline should be the scheduled start of the first practice.

before any practice is so much better. i believe most people would have a lot of the same picks and this way it mixed variety every week. there's help out there if i need....

9780764552199_p0_v1_s260x420.jpg

its likely the most challenging game Ive played.

its likely the most challenging game Ive played.
They're all challenging to me. I'm only playing three games this year but I only have three brain cell's left. That's one cell per game so I'm stretched pretty thin. o_O

Sorry, but we're not changing the rules. The deadline is before all on-track activity by design. The rule was clearly stated in the sign up/Daytona 500 thread. Make your picks on Monday if you have to, or set something to buzz on your phone if need to.

If anybody does want to drop out of the game, I'd greatly appreciate being told either publicly or via PM so I don't have to keep adding a 44 to your score through to Homestead.

Sorry, but we're not changing the rules. The deadline is before all on-track activity by design. The rule was clearly stated in the sign up/Daytona 500 thread. Make your picks on Monday if you have to, or set something to buzz on your phone if need to.

If anybody does want to drop out of the game, I'd greatly appreciate being told either publicly or via PM so I don't have to keep adding a 44 to your score through to Homestead.

Kevin you are doing a crazy good job as others have mentioned. Makes it fun when I have to cheer for David Ragan to do well along with the 10 car...:)

I appreciate the hard work you put in to this for us. Like I said before missing this week was my fault. Just sucks that im going to give away points.

Back
Top Bottom