NASCAR Pick 'Em 2016 All-Star Break/ Coca-Cola 600

KevinWI

Oldest Operating Motor Speedway In The World
Hello everybody! Wow, congrats to @pudge @hawg dawg @aunty dive @2 Sweet and @Greg for picking the top finisher of the week in Kyle Larson (P2). @Ashstrodamus manages to hold on to first place with a very strong Truex pick (P9). To be honest, he did tell you he was going to pick Truex:
Truex at Dover. Easy pick.

We don't pick for the All-Star races because they aren't championship events. But, here are your results and standings.

26788327780_544a9f39f0_o.png

27029616776_198c5eeae6_o.png

Special note @dpkimmel2001 helluva pick.

The only thing that makes me feel better about Harvick is the people that picked Johnson..

Dammit Larson was so close...

I'm happy with a 24th for Brian Scott. He usually finishes in the high 30s.

Arjay and AdoubleU24 have both missed four picks and will be removed from the game.

You are indeed the master of this format. I am in awe of your prowess.

Mebbe I should try some no picking ...

Maybe I'll see at the end, but I don't understand why you guys are picking sorry ass drivers(cars). There's more than enough good cars to do the whole gig.

Maybe I'll see at the end, but I don't understand why you guys are picking sorry ass drivers(cars). There's more than enough good cars to do the whole gig.

It's all about knowing when to start busting out the heavy hitters. Don't listen to any advise I give though.... I've used decent drivers that got horrible results. Doing worse this year, where I actually had a plan, than last year where I pretty much winged it

There's 36 races and 40 regular drivers. We were given a 3 race reprieve because of the downtime. That's 7 throwaway drivers this year. We all play the way we think is best. Mind games abound. Saying all of that I'll probably drop like a rock tonight.

see my results from last year, although like gator said, with our downtime this year, it could play out different. by the way even the good top tier drivers sometimes finish last.

Picked Bayne. Fail.

I think the only guy I beat was Ashtrodamus. As a feminist lesbian, I'll take that small victory.

I'll take it but I was hoping for a top 10 and then some..

I got a 27th with Landon Cassill. I'll damn well take it and be happy about it. :D

Biffle got me 11th place and i think on top, the way it should be.

I just dropped to third with Cassill. I'm happy as a clam. :D

Back
Top Bottom