NASCAR Pick 'Em 2016 Brickyard 400

KevinWI

Oldest Operating Motor Speedway In The World
Hi everybody. Congrats to @kkfan91 for picking winner Matt Kenseth while leader @pudge gets a respectable P6 with Jamie Mac. This week we go to my favorite track :) with the wrong cars. :confused:

28139328620_c28e6c8bfa_o.jpg

28139329490_3f470b7223_o.jpg

Game results through New Hampshire.

Accuracy not guaranteed . . . .

NASCAR Pick'Em 2016.jpg

I never expected to dominate this thing so throughly and be 60 points in front of my nearest competitor at this stage.

I am going with Jeff Gordon at the Brickyard.

...yeah I'm guessing a good portion

Jeff Gordon has the greg voodoo on him this sunday.

Disclaimer note: Voodoo only meant to reflect points voodoo. I really hope he has a great race.

Jeff Gordon has the greg voodoo on him this sunday.

Disclaimer note: Voodoo only meant to reflect points voodoo. I really hope he has a great race.
I'm hoping my hot streak contin use with him

So much for secrecy in driver picking and strategy.

Let's talk about "conditional picks."

About half of you who picked Gordon wrote "If he enters, Jeff Gordon, if not, xyz."

I gave all of you Gordon this week, but I won't be accepting these kind of conditional picks again. Part of the challenge of the game is the uncertainty regarding driver substitutions and I think if these types of picks were accepted, it takes some of that uncertainty out of it. No hard feelings, just setting something in stone for the future.

FYI, I've always allowed people to change their pick provided the change was made before the noon EST Thursday deadline.

Also no idea what happened to pudge. :confused:

About half of you who picked Gordon wrote "If he enters, Jeff Gordon, if not, xyz."

I gave all of you Gordon this week, but I won't be accepting these kind of conditional picks again. Part of the challenge of the game is the uncertainty regarding driver substitutions and I think if these types of picks were accepted, it takes some of that uncertainty out of it. No hard feelings, just setting something in stone for the future.

FYI, I've always allowed people to change their pick provided the change was made before the noon EST Thursday deadline.

God I want to root against the 88 on Sunday so bad. But I just can't :(

So the issue is people basically placing back up bets, right?

Not quite sure I understand. I mean, am I allowed to use the #88 next week? I mean I didn't say that I would use him until I knew he was in the car. I'm guessing you meant when people submitted their picks they put, "Gordon, if not XYZ."

Ummm, no! Logano finishes 3rd, giving me a 1 point lead on pudge. Speeding penalty for Gordon on the final stop, giving him a mediocre 26th place finish! :growl:
Dream on running pussycat. B)

Why wouldn't you pick Gordon? He's great at Indy and only has 1 more race. It's literally a free pick.
Gotta get used to the team and car, plus hasn't run all season. He has five wins at Indy, BUT......SIX wins at Pocono!!!!:owquitit:

Back
Top Bottom