NASCAR Pick 'Em 2016 Talladega 2

KevinWI

Oldest Operating Motor Speedway In The World
Wooo. Last restrictor plate race of the year. Who's ready to gamble their season?

30310713091_abb2bc13ff_o.png

29766443664_79f4633a6d_o.png

I'm ready to gamble with my season, that's who.

Seems to me, what with the drivers that he has left, that @jpell15 is going to be next to impossible to catch.

a well played game indeed. . .

I'm pretty much at my high water mark I think

Seems to me, what with the drivers that he has left, that @jpell15 is going to be next to impossible to catch.
a well played game indeed. . .
You never know, some of those big dogs could lay some duds
That's what happened to me as I watched my lead evaporate into being way behind over the last few weeks. I had five top drivers that usually finish in the top five or so but they bombed out when I picked them.
Truex 23rd
Edwards 32nd
Elliott 13th
Hamlin 30th
Keselowski 38th

:confused::confused:

I'm using a real poor qualifier at Talledega this weekend. I think he was qualifying poorly on purpose to help his teammates make the Talladega races last year since he was in no matter what. He's not on the list above, but I assume we still get to use him. Putting all my chips in the middle. Hope he makes the race.

I'm using a real poor qualifier at Talledega this weekend. I think he was qualifying poorly on purpose to help his teammates make the Talladega races last year since he was in no matter what. He's not on the list above, but I assume we still get to use him. Putting all my chips in the middle. Hope he makes the race.
Yeah, I think the list above only includes drivers that have at least been picked once thus far this year.

Gilliland.

I like that pick.

Looks like @jpell15 is giving us a break by using Landon Cassill at Talladega while leaving Keselowski, Edwards, Hamlin, Harvick and Kenseth on the bench with five races left in the season.

go figure . . .

Looks like @jpell15 is giving us a break by using Landon Cassill at Talladega while leaving Keselowski, Edwards, Hamlin, Harvick and Kenseth on the bench with five races left in the season.

go figure . . .
He see's what the big dogs have done to me I guess. :D

go figure . . .
I would've found it impossible to leave Kes on the bench for this one. Brad has the chance to tie Dale Sr. as the only other driver to have three plate wins in a row. Anyways, any FRM car is a decent pick for a plate track, hence, three of us out of the top 5 in points have FRM cars.

Guys I'm almost positive I used Denny at the first martinsville race....I tried making sure I wouldn't waste any races not using big dogs

Guys I'm almost positive I used Denny at the first martinsville race....I tried making sure I wouldn't waste any races not using big dogs
I have you using Vickers, that was when he was filling in for Stewart in the #14, remember?

I have you using Vickers, that was when he was filling in for Stewart in the #14, remember?

Ahhh that sounds right....oh well RPs are such a toss us I don't feel bad about cassil......watch his engine blow on the pace lap

Ahhh that sounds right....oh well RPs are such a toss us I don't feel bad about cassil......watch his engine blow on the pace lap

Watch FRM get their second Talladega win, with Landon Cassill taking the W.

So to those who thought I should have used keslowski.....

Back
Top Bottom