NASCAR Pick 'Em 2023 - Talladega

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
Driver pick submittal deadline: Sunday, October 1st, 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - current standings #30.jpg
4 - used list #30.jpg

From your list … Ty Dillon.

But don’t take my word for it. I’ve gone multiple laps down 2 weeks in a row.

That's awesome! We're NOT going with the same driver this weekend. Ty got me an 11th place finish the last time we went to a superspeedway.

My driver hint: He always keeps his car clean, rarely DNF's.
RWR newest driver?

Hmm, picking this edition of the value pick of the week award is tough. I'll give it to @kkfan91, @LibertyU24 & @Spotter22 following Riley Herbst' impressive showing, netting a top 10 on a part time schedule.

I honestly didn't see myself closing the season the way I am. After 4 straight top 3 finishes, Justin Haley delivers a 7th place run. That's all I could ever ask for, it'll keep me in the fight with 5 races remaining.

When four of the players sitting in the standing's top ten after the Texas race saw that their picks for Talladega scored a top ten finish, they may have thought that they had a good chance of gaining on @Head423, the player at the top of the standings after Texas.

No such luck.

Congratulations to @Head423 for taking the "Highest Finishing Pick" award following the first place finish of his pick, Ryan Blaney, in the YellaWood 500 at Talladega Superspeedway.

The "Most Upward Movement" award went to @DC76, @REBS31, @LewTheShoe, and @olwhatshisname as they each moved up three spots in the standings.

The "Slipping & Sliding" award was taken by @Jorge De Guzman who dropped four spots thanks to the 33rd place finish of his pick, Austin Dillon.

With five races remaining, can @Head423 hold off all challengers in his bid to repeat as the game's champion ?

2 - results #31.jpg

Hmm, picking this edition of the value pick of the week award is tough. I'll give it to @kkfan91, @LibertyU24 & @Spotter22 following Riley Herbst' impressive showing, netting a top 10 on a part time schedule.

I honestly didn't see myself closing the season the way I am. After 4 straight top 3 finishes, Justin Haley delivers a 7th place run. That's all I could ever ask for, it'll keep me in the fight with 5 races remaining.
First, I would to thank the academy for this prestigious award, it truly is an honor. My dedication to this game has not gone unnoticed so thank you, thank you. Second this award would not have been possible without the creativity and stupidity of Rodney Childers, he is quickly becoming the Chad Knaus of the 2020's.

Back
Top Bottom