NASCAR Pick 'Em 2024 - Darlington

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, May 12th, 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - current standings #12.jpg

4 - used list #12.jpg

When I first made my picks this year, I had this race circled as an expected win. However, my track record hasn’t been great this season. Still, anything worse than a podium for Darlington will leave me feeling disappointed.

I come from the future and have the results for today's race. B.J. McLeod gets a top 10 finish.

I come from the future and have the results for today's race. B.J. McLeod gets a top 10 finish.

You've gotta give us more than that !!!

I'm anxiously waiting to know winning lottery numbers from the future.

:beerbang:

Wow and he wasn't even in the starting line up o_O

Gimme dat checkered flag boys (n girls if there’s any here)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top 10 from Mcdowell

First to 30th in an effing lap with 8 laps to go, the story of my season.
You me and others bud. Reddick admitted he screwed up, too aggressive, so kudos to him for that. I think Chris might have been passed anyway by the next lap or two anyway. Happy for Brad to finally get a win.

The NASCAR Pick 'Em game continues to provide both thrilling victories and agonizing defeats for the players of the game as the results of the Goodyear 400 at Darlington Speedway can certainly attest to.

Congratulations to @Biggreen695, @Spotter22, @LibertyU24, @LewTheShoe, @Magicmiler, @RayinTX, and @ol'whatshisname, the recipients of the "Highest Finishing Pick" award following the first place finish of their pick, Brad Keselowski.

Meanwhile, the six players that picked 30th place finisher Chris Buescher and the three players that picked 32nd place finisher Tyler Reddick can only wallow in their misery thanks to Reddick's ill fated late race attempt at passing Buescher for the lead that resulted in catastrophe for both.

The "Most Upward Movement" award went to @Spotter22 as his pick of Keselowski saw him gain seven positions in the standings and a spot in the Top Ten for the first time this season.

The "Slipping & Sliding" award was taken by @hmmm298 (for the second consecutive race) when his pick of Buescher caused him to drop six spots in the standings.

The "Top Five" club saw a new member when @Biggreen695 used his pick of Keselowski to vault into third place in the standings, thereby knocking out @REBS31, another victim of Buescher's misfortune.

Finally, the pick of Keselowski by @ol'whatshisname enabled him to reclaim the top spot in the standings while @DC76 joined the sizable crowd that saw a probable rewarding day tossed in the $hitter by Reddick's untimely lapse in judgement.

2 - results #13.jpg

The NASCAR Pick 'Em game continues to provide both thrilling victories and agonizing defeats for the players of the game as the results of the Goodyear 400 at Darlington Speedway can certainly attest to.

Congratulations to @Biggreen695, @Spotter22, @LibertyU24, @LewTheShoe, @Magicmiler, @RayinTX, and @ol'whatshisname, the recipients of the "Highest Finishing Pick" award following the first place finish of their pick, Brad Keselowski.

Meanwhile, the six players that picked 30th place finisher Chris Buescher and the three players that picked 32nd place finisher Tyler Reddick can only wallow in their misery thanks to Reddick's ill fated late race attempt at passing Buescher for the lead that resulted in catastrophe for both.

The "Most Upward Movement" award went to @Spotter22 as his pick of Keselowski saw him gain seven positions in the standings and a spot in the Top Ten for the first time this season.

The "Slipping & Sliding" award was taken by @hmmm298 (for the second consecutive race) when his pick of Buescher caused him to drop six spots in the standings.

The "Top Five" club saw a new member when @Biggreen695 used his pick of Keselowski to vault into third place in the standings, thereby knocking out @REBS31, another victim of Buescher's misfortune.

Finally, the pick of Keselowski by @ol'whatshisname enabled him to reclaim the top spot in the standings while @DC76 joined the sizable crowd that saw a probable rewarding day tossed in the $hitter by Reddick's untimely lapse in judgement.

View attachment 78341
@'olwhatshisname is En Fuego

I was seriously between picking Kes and Buscher. The thrill of victory quickly became the agony of defeat, thanks to reckless Reddick.

My picks have been stinking it up. Logano makes it 3 drivers I chose that should've finished inside the top 5, only to mess up late in the race.

The other 2? Denny Hamlin and Bubba Wallace. I would be top 10 in points if it wasn't for the shenanigans.

My picks have been stinking it up. Logano makes it 3 drivers I chose that should've finished inside the top 5, only to mess up late in the race.

The other 2? Denny Hamlin and Bubba Wallace. I would be top 10 in points if it wasn't for the shenanigans.
Logano is a tough call and real wild card right now. I don't think for a minute that he has forgot how to drive or win. The 22 team just hasn't been that good for the last 18 months or so.

It looks like the Fords have improved recently and the 22 will get back in sync soon and become more predictable.

Thoughts from the man who is consistently in the top 30 in the points.

Back
Top Bottom