NASCAR Pick 'Em 2024 - Daytona

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of drivers picks for the first race of the season is Sunday, February 18th, 1:30 p.m. Eastern time.

Any and all who post on the racing-forums.com board are welcome to participate in this hotly contested game.

Game rules can be found in the first post of this thread:

https://racing-forums.com/threads/nascar-pick-em-2024-official-rules-of-the-game.75990/

In the event that the 500 is postponed until Monday, February 19th, for any 🌨️ ☔🌨️☔ reason, the deadline for the submittal, or changing, of picks will be extended to one hour prior to the rescheduled start time of the race.

To date, several picks have already been submitted and the hope is that many more will arrive in the "pjmolo conversation in-box" after the starting line-up is determined upon completion of the Dual qualifying races.

Like the lottery, you can't win (and be awarded all the accolades of the game's champion) unless you play the game. :puffin:

2024 preview.jpg

The deadline for submittal of drivers picks for the first race of the season is Sunday, February 18th, 1:30 p.m. Eastern time.

Any and all who post on the racing-forums.com board are welcome to participate in this hotly contested game.

Game rules can be found in the first post of this thread:

https://racing-forums.com/threads/nascar-pick-em-2024-official-rules-of-the-game.75990/

In the event that the 500 is postponed until Monday, February 19th, for any 🌨️ ☔🌨️☔ reason, the deadline for the submittal, or changing, of picks will be extended to one hour prior to the rescheduled start time of the race.

To date, several picks have already been submitted and the hope is that many more will arrive in the "pjmolo conversation in-box" after the starting line-up is determined upon completion of the Dual qualifying races.

Like the lottery, you can't win (and be awarded all the accolades of the game's champion) unless you play the game. :puffin:

View attachment 76731
I’d like a third one

CHANGE IN PICK SUBMITTAL DEADLINE IF THE RACE IS POSTPONED UNTIL MONDAY

In the event that the 500 is postponed until Monday, February 19th, the deadline for the submittal of driver picks will be Sunday, February 18th at 8:00 p.m.

Last year was a disaster for Lew-the-Shoe Racing, some truly bad luck and not much effort on my part. Hoping for better results in 2024...

CHANGE IN PICK SUBMITTAL DEADLINE IF THE RACE IS POSTPONED UNTIL MONDAY

In the event that the 500 is postponed until Monday, February 19th, the deadline for the submittal of driver picks will be Sunday, February 18th at 8:00 p.m.

8:00 p.m. Eastern time :owquitit:

YET ANOTHER CHANGE IN THE PICK SUBMITTAL DEADLINE

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the driver pick deadline has been extended to Monday, 3:00 p.m. Eastern.

In the event that game management is unable to post the picks prior to the start of the race, the picks should be up sometime during the race.

I'm going with AJ Allmendinger.

Noticed a lot of things people not interested this year, so I suppose I’ll return to the game to expand the competition a bit. I just need to not let my bad results affect my opinion on the race itself. I’m a competitive person, so that’s always been my issue. Just need to tell myself it’s just a game! 🙂

So sad for Ross to get turned by the accordion combo of LaJoy into Cindric. But thrilled my pick of John Hunter licked his way into a 7th place finish. He was nearly out of it, then trailed at the back most of the race.

Back
Top Bottom