Nascar The Game Inside Line

Anybody willing to give us a little review of this game? After the last product they put out, I am a little skeptical...

Anybody willing to give us a little review of this game? After the last product they put out, I am a little skeptical...

I received the game Friday from GameFly, I sent it back first thing this morning. The graphics are horrible, the handling is horrible and the physics are horrible. If you want a good console racing game, get F1,the new one or old one. The graphics and physics are very realistic and it's quite challenging on high setting.

The NASCAR Thunder games were great up until EA added that moronic Rival feature and the feature where you could run 325 mph at Martinsville if you fell behind.

The whole Rival thing ruined games. Someone could run into you while you were coming on pit road and spend the next three races going all Jeff Gordon anytime you got around them.

The whole Rival thing ruined games. Someone could run into you while you were coming on pit road and spend the next three races trying to wreck you.

I run rFactor on my computer and I'm about to program it myself so it's more of a challenge. I don't like that you can pass the whole field in one lap because they all run in a big pack. The only track on here worth a damn is Baltimore 2011.

Everything you guys have stated is why I was afraid to drop $60 on it, or to ask for it for Christmas...I don't see why they can't make a decent NASCAR game...the NASCAR features in Gran Turismo 5 was better than the last NASCAR game in all honesty....

Lets just order some real cars from HMS and go racing at M-ville. Sound good?

So anyone have an actual review of it instead of just bitching about every game made since NR2003?

So anyone have an actual review of it instead of just bitching about every game made since NR2003?

Gamespot.com , GameTrailers.com, or you can check the official website for the game. Best way to get a review with no bitching.

I play once race and loved it, makes me wish I had the game well maybe my cousin can let me play more sometimes.

Thanks, I was hoping someone on here played it though. Since I feel like half the time the reviewers they use have never seen a race let alone know how the game should be.

Thanks, I was hoping someone on here played it though. Since I feel like half the time the reviewers they use have never seen a race let alone know how the game should be.

I must be on someone's ignore list;) Either that or you missed post #6. Don't waste your money on the game. There's very little improvement over the last one. Don't know why they can't make a decent NASCAR game that is somewhat realistic:confused:

I must be on someone's ignore list;) Either that or you missed post #6. Don't waste your money on the game. There's very little improvement over the last one. Don't know why they can't make a decent NASCAR game that is somewhat realistic:confused:
Nope not on it, but what particular things are bad that make it "horrible"

Nope not on it, but what particular things are bad that make it "horrible"

It's almost the same as last year's except the cars are updated. There's no challenge, you can pass all 43 cars in 5 laps or less on highest skill setting. If you bump someone, your front end is gone and no matter how hard you try, you can't spin someone out. Also, every accident is a massive pile up......STILL! I was hoping for a decent NASCAR game, not great but playable, this ain't it. I only play racing and football games, and I don't get a lot of playing time so when I do I want to enjoy it. Trust me, if you didn't like the last one, you're not gonna like this one.

Gamespot.com , GameTrailers.com, or you can check the official website for the game. Best way to get a review with no bitching.

Or just rent it and see for themselves :confused: People do it with movies all the time no matter the reviews say.

It's almost the same as last year's except the cars are updated. There's no challenge, you can pass all 43 cars in 5 laps or less on highest skill setting. If you bump someone, your front end is gone and no matter how hard you try, you can't spin someone out. Also, every accident is a massive pile up......STILL! I was hoping for a decent NASCAR game, not great but playable, this ain't it. I only play racing and football games, and I don't get a lot of playing time so when I do I want to enjoy it. Trust me, if you didn't like the last one, you're not gonna like this one.
What if I did like the last one? And I like Mario Kart. Figures. ;)

guys this is a great game to get.
the paint booth has many new sponsers.
you can keep saying its so bad but it's still a good game to me:dual9mm:

Wii Version (bottom) Xbox version(top)
nascar-the-game-inside-line-ps3-wii-xbox-360-screenshots-16.jpg

2kyIin2cuqkE9fCMSvrEArYOtr8guGQA.jpg

If going out of your way to mention THAT in a Wii conversation isn't Freudian, I don't know what is. ;)

It was more about that a 9yr old kid isn't going to find fault with the picture quality when he's excited to be playing on our main TV for a change. The TV he normally uses is an old 27"CRT.

Back
Top Bottom