Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't care

• Total voters
E

esorlxaw

If you think NASCAR needs a theme song, what should it be? Football has (or had) that Hank Jr. song. If you don't think NASCAR needs a theme song, why not?

I really don't care. No real reason. Just never thought about it. That being the case, I guess I don't care. But if there was one, how about that tune from that old Robert Mitchum (?) moive...Thunder Road?

I don't think there should be a theme song to NASCAR. I'm sure all of the people that watch it wouldn't all agree on the same music. Like me, I refuse to listen to Rap.

I don't think NASCAR or the media needs anything else to blow all out opf proportion and run into the dirt making the sport look foolish.

I liked it when certain races had their own songs like the monte carlo 400 had head strong by trapt and they played it live that was cool maybe something like that would be fitting.

Two songs that I've heard played before races that worked pretty well were "Fuel" by Metallica and "Indestructible" by Rancid...both kind of hardcore and rollicking enough to go along with the sport, but then again, that Hank Jr. song made football kind of campy...

No, they don't need one. And, actually the Hank Jr. song is for Monday Night Football, not the NFL as a whole. So, most likely, FOX and NBC would use their own and not share one.

Well they kind of allready have them. Fox plays that metalica rif every time they do anything, and NBC has that lil jig they had thrown togeather as well. And we all know SPEED's by now i'm sure. But hmm one for the sport, defintaly a tough call. I think more of Track themesongs would be nice, like for Bristol you could do 'Shake that Ass' by Ludacris, and for tona and dega you could have something like 'Shameless' by Garth Brooks. I think you see where i'm going, find a song that fits the situation =)

Are you kidding me, a theme song, this is nascar not football!

They have one. It is "It's my party and YOU'LL cry if you want to"! :p

Back
Top Bottom