Nascar Trucks 2015

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
See if this flys, having a thread for truck series news.

Jr motorsports expanding into the truck series a bit.
JR Motorsports to run select NCWTS races with Cole Custer

phpThumb.php

JR Motorsports will expand into the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series for 10 races in 2015 with driver Cole Custer, general manager Kelley Earnhardt Miller announced Monday.

Custer, who turns 17 this month, became the youngest winner in NASCAR national touring series history last year with a Truck Series victory in only his seventh start. He and the No. 00 Chevrolet Silverado team will receive primary sponsorship from Haas Automation Inc.
ecame the youngest winner in NASCAR national touring series history last year with a Truck Series victory in only his seventh start. He and the No. 00 Chevrolet Silverado team will receive primary sponsorship from Haas Automation Inc.

Custer is a native of Ladera Ranch, Calif. He surged onto the scene in 2014 with a NCWTS win at New Hampshire Motor Speedway in only his seventh start. Earlier in the year he became the youngest to win a pole, at Gateway Motorsports Park.

Custer's 10-race NCWTS schedule includes races at Martinsville (March 28), Dover International Speedway (May 29), Gateway (June 13), Iowa (June 19), Eldora (July 22), Bristol (Aug. 19), Canadian Tire Motorsports Park (Aug. 30), New Hampshire (Sept. 26), Martinsville (Oct. 31) and Phoenix (Nov. 13).

In addition to NCWTS competition, JR Motorsports will field cars in select NASCAR K&N Pro Series and ARCA (Automobile Racing Club of America) events in 2015 as part of Custer's development. Specifics to Custer's schedule in those two series will be announced at a later date.

http://www.racer.com/nascar/camping...rsports-announces-limited-schedule-for-custer

Good for him, good young driver. Might be the future at Stewart-Haas

I watched him last year, only raced 9 times. Had 1 win, 2 top 5's and 6 top 10's with 2 poles. He was running strong in Martinsville but got taken out in a crash. Haas was full boating him, but now he's with Haas and JR motorsports. Me thinks Kelly saw what I saw. He's good.

Back
Top Bottom