Farm Truck
Points leader Johnny Sauter
Johnny+Sauter+Careers+Veterans+200+8fFcHtM0Agdl.jpg

7 points down Matt Crafton
D991E5EA7E1D4DCFB8637F4C669843FE.ashx

Coming from behind 13 points down with two wins in a row Ryan Blaney

496496287RR00097_WinStar_Wo.jpg

Sauter, Newbury, Burton, Dillon and Wallace Jr. top five in the second practice

Race time 8:30 EST tonite on Fox 1 Thanks again Fox for showing anything but NasTrucks.

Qualifying cancelled. Kyle will start from the rear of the field.

Over/under on laps until Kyle takes the lead is @ 38.

I'll take under.

I'll take under.

I like to see folks have confidence in Rowdy but its tough out there, I will pick over 38 and high hopes for a KB burnout and bow

Found this.....

Kyle Busch, the defending race winner and a five-time victor in the series this season, will start at the rear of the 32-truck field because of a driver change. Team driver Erik Jones, an 18-year-old member of the NASCAR Next class, practiced the truck Thursday while Busch was in downtown Chicago for Chase Media Day activities.

here

I'll take under.
Over. He blow's a head gasket (in the truck cab) and DNF's.

Rained out.

The rescheduled event will not go green Saturday evening at approximately 6 p.m. central time. The NASCAR Nationwide Series will compete earlier in the day Saturday afternoon.

Rained out.

The rescheduled event will not go green Saturday evening at approximately 6 p.m. central time. The NASCAR Nationwide Series will compete earlier in the day Saturday afternoon.
Did you mean now or not?

there goes my friday evening..............right down the crapper :( will have to wait till saturday but might get 2 KB burnouts and 2 bows in one day !!!!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW

Moved to Fox Sports 2. Does anyone actually have that channel?

FS2 has got to be in more homes. ESPNews is in twice as many homes so it wasn't nearly as bad when races got shuffled off to there in the past.

Last edited:
Our's is $172. We have the Xtra package and the HD extra pack and are satisfied with it.

I just wish they would quit swapping networks around for race coverage, we keep adding channels and cant afford to add many more. I do not want to miss races

I just wish they would quit swapping networks around for race coverage, we keep adding channels and cant afford to add many more. I do not want to miss races
With those two packages we have'em all. No movie packages, no special sports packages. I had the NFL package on free trial last year and didn't even know it and when the trial ran out they started charging me $40 a month. I put an end to that real quick.

With those two packages we have'em all. No movie packages, no special sports packages. I had the NFL package on free trial last year and didn't even know it and when the trial ran out they started charging me $40 a month. I put an end to that real quick.

Yep, you have to watch em or things get out of hand, one cool thing is Direct-tv will upgrade your equipment for free, just call em and they will bring you the latest equipment for nothing

Yep, you have to watch em or things get out of hand, one cool thing is Direct-tv will upgrade your equipment for free, just call em and they will bring you the latest equipment for nothing
YEP.

Most of my apartments have had cable included in the rent. If the time came where I had to separately pay for cable, I'd likely get Netflix alone and find some dive bar with a a TV on race day.

NASCAR needs an MLB.tv style setup.

Back
Top Bottom