NasTruck racing @ ChicagoLand

A race no one will see? I dont get FS2 and they have switched it to there.

I pay $145 a month for cable and Internet through Cox. Can't believe you have to pay nearly $200 in order to get FS2.

If you add up what everybody pays for TV for ten years, it is staggering. They are bleeding us dry whatever plan you have.

A race no one will see? I dont get FS2 and they have switched it to there.

I've noticed on the Net that there are a LOT of people upset over this race being moved to FS2.

LOL @ that truck being pushed around the track. Must be Nascar's method of dealing with S&P's

computer-close-hulk.gif

they really need ta push kybu ...as driver....oughta this series.

enuff already !

Mr.Busch wins another truck race, let's bow down to him as he is such a racing god :sarcasm: :sarcasm:
Couldn't even do that in a cup race

Sounds like a lot of us didn't miss much.

If Cup drivers are allowed to race in lower series why not handicap them? Restrict some horsepower or something.

Should have been 2 today but Im happy with one............................Good work Rowdy !!!

Sounds like a lot of us didn't miss much.

If Cup drivers are allowed to race in lower series why not handicap them? Restrict some horsepower or something.

I think something is fishy when you can pass the whole field twice myself. i hope they look the truck over...it is not like he hasn't been caught cheating in the little leagues before.

Speaking of passing the field twice....random anecdote...

I watched Jeff do that in the 2004 October Charlotte race after crashing with Rusty in the first few laps. He was great on the long run and was side by side with Jimmie for the lead, and the caution came out with Jimmie a nose ahead. The restart and the short run to the finish ended his chances for the win. Finished 3rd i think.

That was a great race for a Gordon fan to see in person.

I've seen a couple of drivers do that in my lifetime . Not very many . I'm not a Kyle fan , but that was impressive.

First time I saw Kyle drive in person was at a Phoenix nationwide, he drove from the back twice and won the race.................. the car was legal, it was awesome

It's the same thing on here every time he wins in the minor leagues. Three or four are praising his racing prowess and unmatched talent and the rest of us are facing reality and telling it like it is. He's a narcissistic douche that likes beating up on drivers in the minor leagues.

It's the same thing on here every time he wins in the minor leagues. Three or four are praising his racing prowess and unmatched talent and the rest of us are facing reality and telling it like it is. He's a narcissistic douche that likes beating up on drivers in the minor leagues.

I think both are valid .

Too busy taking his emotions out on other drivers in the cup series.

Dillon truck fails post race at Chicagoland: The #20 NTS Motorsports Chevy driven by Austin Dillon at Chicagoland Speedway "was found too low in the front," in post race inspection according to NASCAR's Truck Series Twitter page. Dillon led 28 laps and finished third on Saturday night.

Dillon truck fails post race at Chicagoland: The #20 NTS Motorsports Chevy driven by Austin Dillon at Chicagoland Speedway "was found too low in the front," in post race inspection according to NASCAR's Truck Series Twitter page. Dillon led 28 laps and finished third on Saturday night.
Damn cheaters :mad:

Back
Top Bottom