Nationwide Children's Hospital 200 @ Mid-Ohio

The Tag is back in the 22, Hornish should probably be strong here. going to be a wild one.

I don't have any problems with the track, it is one of the better old race tracks, opened in 62. Nationwide put on a hell of a race last year. Beautiful day up there not a cloud in the sky.

Here we go, going to sick my neck out and say this will probably be the most exciting Nascar race of the weekend. I mean.. the top ten is loaded up with talent.

I loved the portion with Ron Fellows. That instructor was incredible, giving feedback with one hand, shifting with the other. Also, keeping one eye on the student and the other on the road.

my predictions are that Tag is going to put on a driving show, Hornish will be in it too, going to keep an eye on Chris Buescher and young Elliott. Scott is a wild card he could go either way and young Dillon might be a road racer.

my predictions are that Tag is going to put on a driving show, Hornish will be in it too, going to keep an eye on Chris Buescher and young Elliott. Scott is a wild card he could go either way and young Dillon might be a road racer.

I suspect Tagliani will figure prominately in todays race well ;)

Just grilled some chicken & veggies. Kickin back till I gotta help a bud move in. Ready for some racing :beerbang:

Back
Top Bottom